Deny, Deny, Deny (37)

——Sasha pov—-

"Did you tell Mikasa to talk to Eren?"

"Yes! Multiple times Have you told Eren to talk to Mikasa?"

Shaking his head Armin ran his hand though his blonde hair "I have. They are both very stubborn"

"I have an idea!" I suddenly said. I'm a genius.

Messaging his temple Armin raised an eyebrow for me to continue "we lock them in a closet" I deadpanned

"That's a terrible idea Sasha. It's going to be your fault if one of them ends up dead"

"It's not going to be my fault Armin?"

"Then why are you saying it like a question?"

"Why are you? also you are locking them in"

"That doesn't make sense sasha" he scolded while shifting in his seat, playing with the straw of his drink he looked up at me "Why don't you just lock them in a closet? That should work right? It doesn't have to be me"

"Me? Why cant you!" I argued "Ok here's the plan. You get Eren and I get Mikasa, we lead them to a clos-" I paused while dragging a hand down my face "this is stupid why are we even doing this?"

Armin sighed while shrugging and taking a sip of his milkshake, this morning we planned to meet up at the diner to discuss the...uh current situation? With Eren and Mikasa.

"I don't think we should do this" Armin said while shaking his head "they will definitely kill us and it's not that bad"

"Not that bad?" I deadpanned "Mikasa threw a shoe at Erens head"

*

"Fuck off!" Mikasa yelled, while I sat on her bed watching Eren and her's very....polite conversation

Rolling his eyes Eren stuck up the middle finger "fuck you! What the hell did I do?"

"Just leave before I throw a fucking shoe at you" she glared at him while I tried very hard not to laugh.

"I'm waiting for Armin you asshole"

"Get the fuck out of my dorm Eren"

Glaring at Mikasa he put on his shoes and reached for the door handle "Asshole" he muttered before walking out

"Fuck you!" Mikasa said while walking to the door waiting for him to close it so she can lock it

Leaving the dorm Eren looked back and smirked at Mikasa "I bet you'd love too"

Immediately Mikasa grabbed a shoe and aimed it at the back of Eren's head causing him to yell but Mikasa slammed the door shut.

"You guys are children" I laughed while holding my stomach

That shit was hilarious

*

"I've seen worse" Armin replied

"Eren threw a volleyball at Mikasa while she was running suicides." I paused "She tripped and brought me down with her"