Busy busy day (29)

———Eren POV———

9:30-class

11:30-class

1:30-class

3:30-class

4:30-Study hall

5:00-Appointment

6:00-Dinner

6:30-library

Holy. Fuck. I can't do this today why the fuck am I so busy today.

"Eren!" Armin yelled from behind me

I turned around and smiled at him and slowed down my pace "hey arm"

He followed in step sometimes moving for passing students in the hallway "What are you doing today?"

I grimaced "I have classes and appointments all day" I looked down at my wrist to check the time "I'm going to be late for class I'll catch you around!" I said now walking faster trying to get to class in time.

——Mikasa POV——

What is time?

No for real what is it.

Time is passing non-stop, and we follow it with clocks and calendars. Yet we cannot study it with a microscope or experiment with it. And it still keeps passing.

We just cannot say what exactly happens when time passes.

The passing of time is indeed closely connected to the concept of space but that's a whole other headache.

According to the general theory of relativity, space, or the universe, emerged in the Big Bang some 13.7 billion years ago.

time is an illusion: our naive perception of its flow doesn't correspond to physical reality.

In other words, time controls our life and for what we all die in the end?

We don't even have a basic idea of what time actually is.

"Sashaaa" I wined while spinning in my chair while she was laying in her bed "I'm bored"

"Go visit your boyfriend," she said while flopping over so her face was in her pillow

I rolled my eyes "He's in class"

She suddenly got up and looked at me with wide eyes "You didn't Deny"

"Whatever Sasha" I shrugged, I'm really getting annoyed with all this talk about us dating.

"You like him"

"Do not"

"Yeah you do"

"Sasha no I don't"

"Are you sure?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me "Are you lying to yourself?"

I slammed my head on the desk and kept it there "yes"