Simply platonic (30)

———Mikasa POV———

🤪

"That's a stupid fucking idea" Eren grumbled while laying on my bed while I sat at my desk

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow at him

He looked over at me "Because I don't want too and" he pointed at the window "it's going to rain our bearings are going to get fucked"

I waved a hand in dismissal "It's fine" crossing my arms I added "please?" I said in the softest voice ever

Eren looked away "fine" he grumbled like an old man "But I'm driving"

Sitting down at the foot on my bed I looked over at him "why can't I drive?"

"Easy. Because you suck at driving"

"Please?"

"No Mika not this time" he stuck out his tongue at me "do you even remember how to skate?"

I scoffed "I was better than you"

He put his long-ass legs on top of mine "no you're not"

"I am though"

"I'm better"

"You flew into a bush" I deadpanned

"It wasn't there before I swear" he scrunched up his nose "and we don't speak of it"

"I do" I smiled at him while he began to get up and sit beside me "all the time" I teased

"No you don't" he flicked my forehead.

He flicked my forehead.

What.

Bringing up a hand to my forehead "did you just flick me?"

He nodded in response while smiling.

I poked the side of his rib cage making him flinch "what the fuck Mikasa?" He asked while rubbing the side of his ribs

Shrugging I responded "you flicked me asshole"

He brought up his hand and quickly pulled at the ends of my hair but not that it would hurt me "let go" I said while slightly looking up at the ceiling

"Am I hurting you?" He asked while smirking. Fucker.

"Yup a lot so let go" I side glared at him

See I wasn't paying attention to how close we got but now I'm definitely noticing it because he was breathing down my neck, the hair on my neck standing up and I didn't notice when we dropped our voices to a whisper.

He gently let go of my hair and I turned my head to the side feeling a blush creep onto my face. His index, pointer and middle finger were brought up to my chin grabbing it gently and moving my head so I was staring into his eyes.

He let go of my chin slowly while a piece of my hair fell in front of my eyes which Eren tucked behind my ear gently.

His eyes were the hue of the new spring growth, bright and soft all at once. There were flecks of strength, of the kind of green that comes only as summer advances. His eyes have been the same from when we were young always a bright emerald shining with eagerness, passion and Love. Though he has changed as a person and his appearance has changed the soul and the eyes are ageless, and to me, so was he still the same headstrong boy I've liked since we were young.