Shopping!(33)

——Erens Pov—-

"Just one time" she begged

I shook my head 'no' while giving her a lopsided grin "why would I go shopping with you sasha?"

Sasha came yelling into my dorm trying to find Connie only to find out that he was out with ymir and Jean. Now she's begging me to go shopping with her instead of Connie.

"I'm here!" A new voice announced, the door slamming into the wall from the force "What was the emergency?" Mikasa asked while looking between sasha and I

"He wont go shopping with me!" She pouted and glared at me before turning her attention to Mikasa "do you wanna come shopping with me?"

Mikasa drummed her fingers on her chin while looking up at the ceiling "Yeah" she shrugged her shoulders "do you want to come?" She said, her grey eyes shining at me with amusement.

I shrugged my shoulders "Sure"

Sasha gaped at me and shot her arm out and waved it back and fourth she let out incoherent words and yelled in frustration "Are you kidding me!"

Mikasa and I raised an eyebrow at her "what?"

The brunette let her arm drop and glared at me "I asked you time and time again- you know what. You aren't allowed to come"

Raising an eyebrow I laughed at her "Why not?"

"Because! You didn't want to come with me but now you do? It's cause Mikasa is coming isn't it?" She scolded

"Sasha it's fine let's go" Mikasa said with a smile and pulling her friends arm out of the dorm.

————

"Which one?" I asked while holding five million shopping bags. None of them mine but Mikasa's and Sashas

"That one!" Sasha yelled while pulling Mikasa into the store. What the fuck is Victoria secret?

Stepping into the store my eyes went wide.

Turning around immediately I looked around the mall.

Yeah I'm not going into that shit.

Sitting down and going on my phone I laughed at a picture of Jean Connie sent me. Horse face.

"Yo" Mikasa said while sitting down and cracking her back.

I could blow her back out- stop.

"Hey" I said while pushing her bag between my legs "What you aren't shopping anymore?" I asked

She laughed and pointed at the store "I'm good with that" she laughed "I have enough"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her "pardon me?"

"Anyways" she looked down at her and Sashas bags and the purse that I was carrying "Sorry I can hold those-" I cut her off

"No it's fine I'm good with carrying all your bags and purse" I teased. I was carrying it like it was a bomb "do I look good with a purse?" I asked while flipping my hair off my shoulder. Mikasa said she liked my hair down so. I kept it down.