Stolen kisses, Screaming and masks (42)

————

What is love? Yeah yeah if you love someone that isn't your own family or friend you're probably in a relationship with them, one could assume at least.

You say you love a person and they say it back.

Maybe they say it back cause they feel bad or maybe they don't even bother saying it back. 'I luv you too' they might say, and it might not hold the same meaning, you would never know until you ask.

What if the person you love is going through their own shit? What do you do.

What do you do?

Maybe you don't do anything and let them treat you like absolute shit and you probably don't even know that it's happening!

Some people won't bring it up to their significant other because they are worried it will cause them even more stress that they don't deserve, or at least that's how you look at it.

You're drowning.

Drowning in your own fucked up head.

Cause what are you supposed to do? Tell them you need more? Tell them to put more effort into the relationship?

If you do that apparently you're a shitty person? You know if you ask for a basic communication?

Let me lay it out for you, your significant other is going through a hard time right, what do you do in that situation? Talk to them of course but what if they don't want to talk to you about it?

What do you do when you are losing yourself and the person you love the most.

What do you do when you are so mentally drained from trying to keep a relationship alive.

All you want to do is comfort the person and hold them but they won't let you, they won't let you help and they will certainly not tell you how they feel.

You can't help if the other person isn't giving you anything to lead on.

You shouldn't have to beg for attention and you definitely shouldn't be begging to be treated right.

You're drowning until they throw you a rope to catch and reel you back to reality.

Reality is that everyone and everything is confusing.

—————

Grabbing the ends of my dress I hopped down the last two steps of the staircase "Just fuck off!" I yelled at him

I could practically feel his harsh glare on the back of my head, "Why are you so fucking confusing?"

Making it to the bottom of the staircase I turned back with a glare "I'm confusing?!" I shouted, frustrated

He nodded "you are" he hissed while walking closer to me, we were a good two feet away from each other

"Well guess what" I spat while walking closer to him looking up a little so we were literally breathing a hair length away "I fucking hate you so much" I shoved him back but he barley moved

He shut his eyes "You don't mean that" he seethed out

I brought my hand to his chin and harshly pulled it down which he opened his eyes too "I hate you"

——— 10 hours earlier ———
Mikasa's pov

"Mika"

"Mikasa"