Floch(?)

This chapter is just a memory of when Mikasa and eren went to their first party freshman year! This is not important to the actual story and I was not planning on posting this but I haven't posted. The chapter after this is going to be long so that's why I'm not going to post it and that I have no time with exams and stuff.
This chapter is not important to the story!

———————————————————————
——freshman year, Ages 16——
———Eren POV——-

"Come on mikasa Please" I begged her while literally pushing her towards the closet so she could pick out an outfit

She turned around with a small glare on her face "I'm not going Eren"

I sighed while Turing around and walking to her bed "Mikasa" I plopped down "be more fun!"

She rolled her eyes at me and turned towards the closet.

"Mikasa?"

She crossed her arms while tapping her foot on the ground. She suddenly turned around and pointed to me "fine!" She started walking closer "I will go to this dumb party" she jabbed her finger into my chest

I jumped up, grabbed her and spun around with her "Fuck Yeah Mika!"

She started laughing "ok ok" I put her down "I need to change so" she pointed at the door "get lost"

I waved a hand in Dismissal "Yeah yeah" Walking over to her door I called over my shoulder "Dress good!"

"Fuck off!" She yelled back after I slammed her door

You know how fucking long it took to actually convince Mikasa to come. It took me more time to convince Mikasa than Levi. Levi! But he did grab me by the ear saying and I quote 'Look brat, I trust you so I will let Mikasa go to this dumb fucking party but I want her home at 1Am and I swear to god if shes late I will have your head'

Yeah....So she will probably be home at 12 if I'm going to be honest. I don't want to die from Levi's wrath.

"Mikasa are you done?!" I questioned seeing how it feels like forever

She opened her door but I couldn't see her "Yeah come in now"

I stepped in and saw that she was applying mascara at her vanity "Let's see"

She stood up and pretended to smooth away any wrinkles "How do I look?" She twirled around showing off her outfit

"Amazing" I breathed out

She looked very pretty she was wearing tan cargo pants with a chain wrapped around her waist, a Calvin Klein sports bra that you could see under her white short crop top.

She smiled big at me showing teeth and everything I felt heat rush to my face "Thanks!"

I turned around quick so she couldn't see the blush that got redder just from her smile "Let's go"

——————-

"No Armin I didn't" I said while leaning against a wall and looking at the short blond

He shook his head while smiling "just do it already!" He fucking shouted

I slapped my hand on top of his mouth "SHH" I looked around frantically trying to see if anyone heard him "Don't say that shit aloud"