Guys have cooties (44)

——Sashas pov—-

"No no I know" I said into the phone "I know Ymir I will get you it" she wanted me to grab her skateboard Mikasa borrowed from her last week.

I hummed into the phone while I struggled to open our dorm door, it was not an easy task with me holding my phone to my ear by my shoulder.

Opening the door I put my keys into my bag and looked up "Yes Ymir I already got i- OH EW EW" I slammed the door shut.

"Sasha? What happened?" Ymir asked from the phone

I will be Gouging my eyes out.

Like today.

Right now.

God someone shoot me.

"Sasha hey" Eren said while he opened the dorm door. Yup I will never look at him the same way again.

"Ymir I'll call you back" I said while hanging up not bothering to say bye

"Sasha" Mikasa said while walking up to Eren and pulling the rest of her shirt on "I- uh didn't know you were coming back so early" she said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Well I wish I didn't" I mumbled while pushing past the couple "you know when I said y'all should fuck I was joking I didn't mean actually fuck, in my DORM!"

Eren laughed while Mikasa hit him in the back of the head "we weren't uh fucking we were just kissing"

"Mhm yeah without shirts on"

"Well you guys have fun" Eren said while looking like he was going to laugh "Bye" he gave a kiss on Mikasas temple before waving at me and shutting the door behind him.

——Mikasa's pov—-

Eren shut the door behind him leaving me and Sasha alone "I'm sorry babe I'll text you if Eren comes to the dorm from now on" I said while going to my drawer

"It's fine Mika you don't need to tell me every time Eren comes to the dorm just text me if you need me to be out longer and I'm happy that you guys just started dating! What's it been? Like a month?"

I nodded while sitting down on my bed "yeah about a month, you should have seen Carla's face when we went to her house for Christmas it was hilarious"

Christmas came and went and that was how I liked it, I never really enjoyed the holidays especially when I have no one to go home to seeing how Levi is always at work and never has any time off.

**flashback

"Stop doing that" Eren swatted my hands away from my dress "you look amazing stop fussing over the dress"

I shook my head while looking out the passenger window. looking at the house with Christmas lights sparkling in the dark  "I don't know why I'm so nervous I've spent Christmas with you guys countless times"

"Maybe it's because you're dating her only son" Eren smirked while I glared back at him.

Eren didnt tell Carla that we were dating yet and I know she would be happy about it but I still have a bundle of nerves in my stomach