Chapter 7 The Copy-Cat Apparition

(I finally got around to writing the next chapter for this. It took me so long because a. I had to rewatch the second part of Misaki stairs. And b I was try to get my when cards and magic collide almost finished especially after finishing the long ass chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shrine gate doors open in front of them as they walk through. The area they entered looked like it could touch the night sky, the ground was covered in water and ran over the edge of the wide path way like a waterfall.

Far ahead of them was a beautiful woman with long beige hair worn, tied up with a red and white ribbon that has small bells on it, reminiscent of fox ears. Her eyes are bright green. She wore a patterned kimono with a white outer gown and white gloves.

"Konnichiwa. Welcome number 7." The woman spoke soft and sweetly tho the intent was way different as she held the large scissors in her hands. Kou gripped his staff tightly. "Enough of the formalities you faker!" She ignored them as she addressed the body of dismembered parts.

"Thank you for finding my body. It looks lovely doesn't it?" She touched it smiling as it started moving everyone having a freaked expression as it stood up and began to move.

"eeek! Kill it! K-kill it!" Yashiro screamed gripping onto Yugi and Yami who both looked uneasy at the ugly human shape. Both Kou and Hanako stood in front of them. "M-matte!" Yugi cried out as his eyes had cleared through the dense disguise that the copy cat had put on.

When the supernatural saw Yugi, she growled gripping the scissors tightly with one hand. "You... your the one that needs to die!" She flung her scissors in his direction, making both Hanako and Yami jump in front of the students. "Get back!" Yami yelled even tho he was in no condition to do anything.

After stealing the gloves that Yugi wore earlier and put them on himself, he stood next to Hanako as they both held back the scissors.

"That's enough!" Something jumped from behind the group that was white and furry as it hit the scissors making it drop to the ground as the ball of fur landed. "Yako-neesan!" Kou and Yashiro called out in surprise as Yugi and Yami looked confused. Relief flooded the two students who were familiar with the 2nd wonder.

The question stayed in Yugi and Yami's mind. The true owner of the Misaki stairs belonged to a fox spirit? "A fox..?" The two spoke at the same time confused. Hanako smirks gesturing to the white bundle of fur. She was white all over with pink and orange spirit marks on her legs and face with two ghostly orbs that were peach yellow and green in color.

"Yugi Yami, say hello to the real number 2 supernatural." The fox's tail twitched looking at them. Her fur stood up on its end glaring at the fake number 2 who clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Didn't expect the owner would still be snooping around..." Her eyes went back to glaring at Yugi who was still taking in what he was seeing.

He could see a mirror imagine of Alister Tsuchi in front of him, but instead of a short pony tail this female ghost had long hair cascading down her back, her bangs still covering her eyes, which were the same as his amber yellow eye and red brown eye.

Instead of a goofy grin that was always present on Alister's face she had a scowl and anger all over her face. On the ground where the scissors laid was a scythe with a 60 inch blade coming out of the oddly short handle.

"You... how dare you see me..." The copy cat spoke her eyebrow twitched in anger. Yako touched number 7's weapon that he held. "Permission to use Hakujoudai, Granted!" A light formed around Hanako as his ghostly orbs appeared at his side. Yashiro and Kou remembered from before that only the owner of the boundary can give other supernaturals permission to use any of their powers within their realm.