Chapter 14 Past Mistakes

Hey guys back with another chapter for this series i'm proud of this story honestly it's really really good)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black. Dark was all Yugi could see or even feel. It's like he had gone blind. But no it was that dark he couldn't even see the ghost in front of him. After the ghost wisked him away leaving behind the millennium puzzle, he had been shrouded in the dark since, that he eventually lost consciousness.

"Y-" he strained to hear. Everything was muffled. It's like the shadows covered his ears making him feel deaf until he heard a familiar voice echo in his memory.

(This scene wasn't present early on)

"Don't give up Yugi.." Yami spoke as he deflected the scissors for the third time as Yugi threw the arm into the pray house as both the scissors and the dolls vanish without a trace as the large double gate doors opened.

"Yami! Your bleeding..!" Yugi held his partner close as the spirit nearly crumbled to his knees. The shorter male pulled his spirit friend up onto his back his arms hanging over him as his legs dangling by his thighs.

"Yugi..." the spirit urged quietly as he leaned into the shorter young male's back. He carried him up the stairs as the two sat down and rest under some junk as ripped Yami's shirt to see the damage.

"This looks bad..." Yami sighed and rubbed his friends face gently. "It doesn't, I would do it again for you anyway, Yugi." He smiled a bit as his pouting friend.

Yugi opened his eyes to see Tsukasa hovering above his face. "Aaaaaaaaahhhh!" He sat up so fast the two hit their heads on each other making a loud Thunk noise as Tsukasa held his face. "Owwwwwie why is your head so hard, Yuuuugi!" The ghost pouts whining.

Yugi crashed his head back on the ground groaning holding his face. "Aghhh... that hurt so bad..." he looked around while in pain. "Where are we..?" Tsukasa quit holding his head to give a bewitching but creepy smile.

"This is the Nothing. It's also known as a boundless boundary. It has no owner yet exists. Dimensions, past and future connect with this. All through these doors. But this door," Tsukasa pushed Yugi towards one, It looked like one of the doors from the old building.

"I need you to correct a mistake I did. I need you to prevent myself from killing someone . So that they dont become what they are now and he doesn't fall into deeper debt with a demon."

'A demon..?! Is that how he's still at the high school age while his sister has been dead over 50 years..?!' His thoughts race.

"You think I can stop you when you were alive..?" Yugi's eyes twitch slightly looking at the ghost in front of him. His expression changed a bit as he touched Yugi's face, who just narrowed his eyes slightly at the male.

"These eyes here, they aren't fearful like Amane's. You'd have the courage to stop me before I poison her." His ghostly hand left the boys face as he pushed him towards the door.

"Take the first step Muto Yugi. Your existence here will be temporarily be removed..." Tsukasa faded away in the dark as Yugi turned his attention to the door in front of him.

His hand reached towards the door knob as he slowly turns it and pushes it open. He held his other hand to his chest not sure what to expect.

The door swing open away from him. He looks inside to see the late afternoon sky the sunset showing in the window, a chalk board to the right on the wall with the date August 6th 1969.

"So Im really in the past..." the door shuts behind him as he looks around. The desks were empty, the windows large and open. The cool autumn breeze came through the window as he looked around the room.