Chapter 13 Missing Existence

(Hey guys before I get to the obvious where's yugi bit this is gonna be from Kou and Jaden's overview perspectives about what's happening along with Yashiro as they find out what happened to Yugi. Let's begin the drama)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon after the call was finished Kou and Jaden stuck around to chat just before they switched off with an anxious Aoi and Akane.

They saw the poor purple haired girl in tears as she dashed passed the two of them into the room as the two girls hugged. Akane smiled from the entry way as he patted the two on the back. He walked on inside as the two left.

"Ah I'm glad Yashiro-San is feeling better. I hate the feeling of worry in my stomach..." the brunette groans rubbing his stomach as Kou patted his back letting out a loud bark of a laugh.

"Haha. I'll walk you home Jaden." The two headed back towards the neighborhood it was a long walk till they passed the park but they eventually made it before 6.

Kou waved Jaden good night as the brunette ran inside his house.
Kou returned home. It was quiet, he assumed his siblings and cousin had already turned in for the night as he takes off his shoes counting 4 pair there with his there as he headed to the kitchen.

Kou failed to realize Yugi took a pair of his shoes from his closet to wear that day.
The house was dark so Kou took his bag and went to work on his homework. "Ugh.. how annoying.." he sighed slight as he looked over everything he had to do.

He made himself a snack then went to work on solving the homework occasionally looking around worried about the quiet in the house but most of the time used to it.

after 3 hours of working on Homework the boy got a text from Yashiro. 'Headed home tonight. Catch you and the others at school!' He smiled at her cheerful message as he put away his homework before retiring to bed.

His brother arrived soon after the boy went to bed carrying a sleepy Tiara in his arms as he takes her to her room and put her into her bed.
He walks to his room yawning as he goes as he goes to bed.

The next day took a turn for the strange. As Kou got ready for the day he felt like something was missing he couldn't recall what it was. He would definitely ask Jaden or Yashiro about it when he got to school.

"Teru-nii? Tiara? Does anything seem amiss?" He asked his siblings as the three of them walk to meet Jaden at the end of the block, his block being the next street over.

the two blonde siblings couldn't comprehend their brother's words. "Nani? Kou did you have a bad dream?" The middle sibling rubbed his head trying to figure it out.

"Possibly but I feel like I'm forgetting something... or someone..?" The two remained silent as Jaden jogged down the street to meet them. "Hi guys! Say has anything weird been happening? My brains a little fuzzy this morning.." Kou could see it in Jaden's eyes the confusion and the mixed emotions of worry sadness and anxiousness.

Kou chatted with Jaden a bit as the two of them got to the school they were greeted by Yashiro being hugged tightly by Hanako. "Mmm Yashirooo." Cooed the happy ghost hugging his dear assistant once again.

The girl was so used to his cute abd weird actions she gave him a hug back before just letting the ghost cling to her.

"Kou-Kun Jaden-kun Ohayo!" She waved. Students walked passed them as they head into the schools. "Good morning! Wanna us to walk you to class?" Jaden chirped to the now safe and healthy cream haired girl.

She giggles nodding the two boys ignoring or half ignoring the ghost clinging to her.
"Hanako is on you isn't he? I can hear him making little cat noises." The ghost look offended having been caught but since Jaden couldn't see him he stuck his tongue out at the younger male.