chapter two

Y/N and I had been talking everyday since I first texted her. Today was the day I would actually see her though. We started out with plans for dinner and hanging out before going back to her house, but eventually we both decided to forgo dinner and just go straight to her house. Our conversations were almost all sexual in nature and neither of us wanted to wait any longer.

The girls weren't crazy about the idea of us hooking up, they thought Y/N was using me for sex. But honestly, that's what we both were doing. I knew exactly what she wanted and I'm fine with it because I want that too. I've been crushing on her too long to pass up this opportunity.

Camila: we're just finishing up the session right now. i'll be down in five

I sent Y/N a text, assuming that she was already here and waiting. We agreed that she would pick me up from the studio and we'd go to her place for the night.

Y/N: alright
Y/N: i'm out back

Camila: okay
Camila: i can't wait

Y/N: me either
Y/N: hurry up, ive been waiting so long 😫

Camila: patience
Camila: you'll have your time with me all night

Y/N: damn right i will

I shook my head with a laugh and put my phone in my pocket to ride the elevator down to the lobby. "You ready?" Normani asked with a smirk.

"Yes." I answered clearly. "I showered twice this morning, I've shaved and waxed everything, I just changed into lingerie, I'm ready."

"Oh shit!" Dinah exclaimed, pretending to fan me off.

The elevator doors opened and we walked out of the front, greeting some of the fans gathered. The girls climbed into the van, while I waved to them and walked around to the back of the building. Immediately, I found Y/N waiting in her G Wagon.

I smirked and crept up slowly towards her window and looked inside. To my surprise, she was staring down at her phone, biting her lip. Her phone screen illuminated her face, her eyes locked on one of the pictures I had sent this week. I blushed, embarrassed seeing it now, and knocked on the window.

Y/N jumped and unlocked the car so I could run around and hop in. "You scared me." She laughed.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt you." I smirked.

"Hey, the picture was hot. I can't wait to see it in person." Y/N smirked back and started to pull out of the parking lot, her hand automatically landing on my inner thigh. As we pulled away, some of the fans turned to look at the car. I quickly crouched down, crushing Y/N's hand. "The fuck?" She exclaimed when I sat up again.

"Sorry. There were a lot of people gathered outside." I told her, placing my hand on hers. I didn't want to have to answer any other questions regarding my actions and I was already impatient, so I slid her hand further up to cup my center.

————

Y/N had me pinned against the wall the second we got into her house. I tried to look around to take in the interior, but I had no time. Her lips attached to my neck as she lifted me so my legs wrapped around her. "I've been waiting so long for this." She groaned into my heated skin.

I felt her hands slide under my shirt, caressing my stomach. Every once in a while, her nails would lightly scratch down to the waistband of my jeans, before going back up to the bottom of my bra.

She lowered us to the floor, her nimble fingers moving to the button of my jeans and undoing it. I lifted my hips so she could pull them off. I looked down at her heated gaze as she took in my half naked body. She exhaled sharply before moving up to kiss me. My hands fell to the bottom of her t-shirt and tugged it off, Y/N following my actions with my own shirt.