chapter twenty-three

(a/n): IM BACK

In this chapter, there will be a smut scene that may be a bit much for some people, but it does play into the plot. I understand that it will not be for everyone so I will put a warning before it happens. With that being said:

⚠️TW: knife play just to spice it up. If this could be triggering in anyway, please skip this when indicated⚠️

Okay, now enjoy 🥰

October 10th, 2016
Y/N: London
Camila: London
-----------------

Finally having a break from promo, Y/N stays in London to meet Camila and the girls when they arrive for their shows in the UK. Alexxis was able to pull some strings which allowed Y/N to spend a few weeks with her girlfriend. And while Y/N was unsure how she did it, she was grateful.

The girls were all getting ready for their show at the O2 in London. Well, Camila was still getting ready, and the other girls were already prepared. Y/N takes some responsibility for Camila being late.

Y/N watched her girlfriend put on her tour outfit with a slight smirk. Her girlfriend was hot.

As it turns out, Y/N wasn't the only one who thought so, as Lauren was also staring in awe at Camila.

"You can look, but remember, you can't touch." Y/N teased as she noticed her.

"Excuse me?" Lauren looked away from Camila.

"I think you heard me." Y/N winked.

Sure, maybe she was being a little bitchy. But so what?

"Camila's her own person. Not your personal property." Lauren shot back. "Besides, you should trust your girlfriend a little more than that."

"Oh, I trust Camila," Y/N assured. "It's you I don't trust. But if you ever overstepped, I have every reason to believe she'd turn you down. So, if anything, I'm trying to help save you from embarrassment."

"You're disgusting." Lauren seethed. "You don't own her, yet you treat her like property."

Y/N raised her eyebrows, amused. "Where is Lucy at anyway? Or did she realize you're still lusting after my girlfriend?"

"Fuck you."

"No, thanks. I have Camila for that." Y/N smiled cheekily.

"You--"

"Everything good?" Camila asks as she came over to the two of them, adjusting her tights 

"Yup," Y/N pulled Camila to her, wrapping her arms around her waist as Camila's back pressed against her front. "Perfect." She began placing kisses on her neck, Camila tilting her head automatically, giving her more access.

Camila looked at Lauren. 'You okay?' She mouthed. Lauren gave her a forced smile and a thumbs-up in return.

"Y/N!" Y/N's head lifted at the sound of her name. Her eyes found Clarissa, the girls' makeup artist. "Mess up her makeup and I'll kill you." She pointed at her with a makeup brush.

Y/N took a step back and raised her hands in surrender, Camila giggling.

----

They were about halfway through the set and Camila couldn't be feeling herself more. Whenever Y/N was watching her perform, she felt the need to out-do herself. She wanted to sing better, look sexier, and just overall perform at her best. Of course, she always wants to perform her best, but something about Y/N watching her makes that feeling grow tenfold.