chapter tweleve

(a/n): to give a better visual on the time, pictures on the top of the chapter will be from the time stamp below:

August 11, 2016

Camila's P.O.V.

The girls and I were in the United States for a bit and we're currently in Canada. It's safe to say tour is kicking our asses but we all love it. Being away from Y/N has been hard but we still FaceTime and text everyday. When I heard my phone go off with the familiar text tone I have set for only Y/N, I jumped off of the couch in the dressing room to grab it.

my lover❤️: where are you rn?

cami baby 💗🍑: Toronto. i told u that this morning lmao

my lover❤️: no I mean like
my lover❤️: where in the venue

cami baby💗🍑: the dressing room.
cami baby💗🍑: why👀

my lover❤️: I sent u something :)
my lover❤️: go out of the dressing room and past the bathrooms. I had the dude leave it around that corner

cami baby💗🍑: weird but okay
cami baby💗🍑: im passing the bathrooms rn
cami baby💗🍑: im nervous should I be nervous

my lover❤️: 👀

I rounded the corner and looked up from my phone to see Y/N standing there, a wide grin on her face. I ran over to her and jumped in her arms, wrapping my legs around her waist. "Oh my god!" I squealed. "Are you actually here?" I asked, pulling away to touch all over her face, making sure she wasn't just a figment of my overactive imagination.

"Yes, baby." She laughed. "I finished the album and I had some time off so..." Y/N trailed off, shrugging her shoulders. I shook my head with a smile and pulled her in for a kiss. The feeling I get when I'm away from her is almost scary. It's heart wrenching to only be able to see her through videos and pictures. The only other time I was in a committed relationship, I was able to spend all my time with them. I took that for granted and now had to learn how to live away from the girl I love. But, that pain makes the reunion so much better.

I hadn't even noticed that Y/N had me pinned against the wall at this point. Her lips trailed to my neck and my brain shut down. All I could focus on were her lips, her tongue, and her hands. Y/N put me down and dropped to her knees. I gulped, looking down into her lust filled eyes and deep smirk. She pressed her fingers between my thighs, over the fabric of my tour outfit. I bit my lip but began to chuckle when her smirk fell as she realized she can't just pull the fabric to the side. "How the fuck do you take this off?" She asked.

I laughed and reached for the hidden zipper on the side

I laughed and reached for the hidden zipper on the side. Pulling it down, she was able to open the bottom half of the outfit enough to get to where we both wanted her to be. Due to the outfit, underwear wasn't an option which made our lives easier. Not wasting any time, Y/N immediately brought her tongue to my center, poking it through my folds. I groaned, tangling one hand in her hair and using the other to grip the corner of the wall. She lifted one of my legs to rest on her shoulder, giving her easier access. My mind was completely foggy and only two thoughts pushed through: the pleasure I was receiving from my girlfriend, and the fact anyone could see us right now, which honestly heightened the first thing.