chapter nine

June 3, 2016

Y/N's outfit for Ellen (I don't usually do this on account of everyone having diff styles but for this story I am gonna bc I have such a clear idea for Y/N as a character

Y/N's outfit for Ellen (I don't usually do this on account of everyone having diff styles but for this story I am gonna bc I have such a clear idea for Y/N as a character. With that said, I will never specify skin color, eye color, or hair color bc like...that doesn't make sense and I still want you to picture whoever whether that be you or a character you created. Anyway, enjoy the story)

The past few weeks had kept both Y/N and Camila extremely busy

The past few weeks had kept both Y/N and Camila extremely busy. First, was the release of 7/27 which was followed shortly after with the release of the second single off of Y/N's upcoming album.

Camila was with the rest of the girls in England for the next few days before they flew back for a few summer concerts. This was also when Y/N and Camila would finally see each other for the first time since the release of 7/27.

Y/N was standing backstage at The Ellen Show, waiting for her cue to head out on stage. Her phone vibrated and she took it out, smiling at the text.

cami baby💗: good luck with the interview today :)

my lover❤️: isn't it like super late there?

cami baby💗: it is literally six pm

cami baby💗: why can't you just say thank you like a normal gf 🙄

my lover❤️: hahaha sorry :(  lemme try it again

my lover❤️: thank you, my queen 😤

cami baby💗: wow

cami baby💗: the sarcasm was unnecessary

my lover❤️: what r u gonna do about it? ur across the world from me😈

cami baby💗: fine, no nudes for you tonight ;)

Y/N was about to reply when a stage hand tapped her shoulder. "You're on in 15 seconds." She nodded, putting her phone in her pocket. A few seconds later, her entrance song began playing and she walked out to the stage.