Enter Midna

"Wait, let it go. That insect is important." Lana called out,  standing her ground before Midna. The imp's long ears twitched,  she seemed irritated. "Why? So it can fly around and spread poison to my  forces?" Midna clenched her fist. "What" Lana questioned. But before Midna could speak, some of the soldiers were being gently pushed out of  the way behind her, causing a small commotion. "Excuse me. Excuse me.  Pardon me." Agitha was tromping over to the front lines where Lana  stood, smacking some soldiers with her basket full of bottles to get  them moving.  She held her parasol in her hand, shielding her bottles from the sun. "Actually..." Agitha huffed when she was within earshot.  "That butterfly you see now is not of a poison genus, I can assure you." Midna's eye twitched. "Genus..."

"This is a  goddess butterfly." Agitha continued. "If you ask it kindly, it will guide you anywhere you want to go. Isnt that nice?" Agitha explained, ending with a big smile. Midna took a second to think. "Guide me anywhere, huh?" She took the chance and popped her twilight, green-colored bubble that enveloped the insect. Just having it this close made her feel sick to her stomach, but she was on a mission and some little bug wasn't about to stop her from getting what she wanted. "Hey! Butterfly!" She felt rather silly speaking to the insect. "Take me to that ugly witch!" The insect began to flap it's small, glowing, blue/purple wings. It flew towards the East and Midna wasted no time in chasing after it. "I'll take care of that black witch! Underlings! Hold them back!" She didn't actually think it was going to work.

Lana and Agitha exchanged a quick glance of disbelief before moving fast. "Oh my... Whatever should we do?" Agitha asked in a small voice, now following the moving soldiers. The monsters quickly moved to make a wall, blocking them from any advancement. Of course they weren't going to make it so easy. Lana sighed, watching as Midna's small frame disappeared in the distance. "Guess we'll just have to fight it out then." She muttered to herself while grabbing her Tome from under her arm. Just then the messenger came up running from the keep behind them. "Commander! Commander! I bear a message from Alistair!" The monsters took notice of the loud soldier and Lana took the chance while they were distracted.

Lana threw her book upwards holding it in the air as the pages tear off from the binding and circle around her body. She waved her arms around her body, pushing her palm out in front of her and the pages went flying into the group of monsters instantly, cutting up their bodies into the familiar purple smoke. The Darknuts, however, held up their shields and blocked most of the attack, the paper scratching off their hardened black armor. They're going to be rather annoying, Lana thought to herself before summoning the pages back into her thick book. "That angry kitty is going to drive Li'l Miss butterfly away!" Agitha came up behind Lana and grabbed her arm. The Darknuts stomped closer and Lana motioned for the soldiers to begin the fight through their wall. Half of the soldiers behind her begin to advance, clashing swords with the Darknuts' heavy looking thick blade. The messenger saluted before speaking. "Alistair's group is heading back to the Village. Everything is under control for now." Lana nodded. Looking back at her soldiers struggling against the Darknuts that were almost twice their size.

These stronger monsters are going to make it difficult to progress. I need to make a break for it to catch up to that Imp... But I can't with... Lana glances at Agitha. "I'll get the butterfly back." She motions for the messenger soldier to come closer and he salutes. "Agitha, you need to get back to the village for now. I'll handle this. You." She puts a hand down on the soldiers armored shoulder. "Make sure she gets to the village safely. And tell Alistair that I'm going on ahead." Agitha gently swung her basket back and forth in font of her. She was visibly worried about her insect. "Well... okay. Please keep Li'l butterfly safe." And with that, she's led south by the soldier toward the entrance to the village. Lana nods to herself, watching her soldiers fight for a moment before motioning for the other half of the soldiers to follow after the Imp Midna.