Land in the Sky, Skyloft

Link and his troops stepped through on the portals, appearing in an era of fantastical sights. He had heard tell of a land in the clouds, but now he could see Skyloft with his own eyes...  though he was not the first new arrival. Overrun with monsters, the floating island faced immanent destruction. Though vastly outnumbered, Link did not hesitate. He and his allies leapt into the fray to save Skyloft from disaster.

***********************

"Woah, Link! I can't believe it! The island is floating in the sky!" Proxi chirped loudly, making Link wince. He lead the troops towards the hoards of enemies across the islands before him. The view of the clouds below was absolutely breathtaking. But the islands themselves were a disaster, and Link couldn't wasn't anymore time dawdling about the scenery. He was on a mission to save you, and if clearing these islands from their troubles was a part of it, then he would do whatever it took.

There were fires everywhere, and people could be heard screaming in their houses aflame. Link wasted no time in sending his troops in for the rescue, noticing that so far the only enemies they were dealing with were bokoblins and Moblins. It seemed they had arrived only a hour or two before Link had, but that was already too much time for the villagers. There were many casualties, and some of the archer bokoblins were trying to make waste of the large, multicolored birds in the sky as well.

Link split his troops into groups with little words; He was mostly pointing as Proxi barked out orders for him. Everything seemed like a blur. Link couldn't focus completely as he cut through enemy lines, watching as the felled monsters exploded into the familiar purple smoke. All he could truly think about was how badly he had messed up leaving you at that altar back then. But the greater good of the Kingdom of Hyrule depended on him to save it all. He was determined to save everyone; Including you.

Link was so dazed in his thoughts of you that he barely noticed how many enemies had fallen to his blade. He stood at the foot of a rather large statue, clouds of smoke in his wake. The soldiers around him held up their shields as more bokoblins and Moblins were on the move toward them. The Moblins groaned in their deeper voiced tones, presumably speaking to their underlings, holding up their steel plated shields in front of their large, red bellies. A thick spear in their other hand. Link motioned for the soldiers to get into battle and just as he announced the rush, a voice called out to him. "Link ... Master..." The soldiers around him roared as they rushed the enemy front lines, leaving Link behind to figure out what was going on. "I wait for you underneath the Goddess Statue..." The voice beckoned once more.

"What-" Link was about to say before a familiar high-pitched screech halted his thoughts. "Hey, listen! Did you hear that voice just now? It's coming from underneath the Goddess Statue!" Proxi pointed out, flying out of Link's green tunic before flying up and around danger. "Hey! Hold up!" Link called out, looking behind him to make sure his soldiers were besting the monsters before chasing after the weak fairy.

On his way around the giant Goddess statue, he came across smaller hoards of monsters waiting for the word to be released into battle. It seems Link had caught them all off guard and he quickly disposed of the bokoblins, unleashing a powerful spin attack to cut right through their defenses. Proxi was waiting for him at a rather large entrance behind the statue, bouncing up and down as he quickly approached. "C-mon! C-mon! In here!" She yapped before flying back into Link's chest with a faint glow. Link noticed there weren't any enemies inside the large room. Link cautiously walked in, taking in the hand carven beauty surrounding him. The intricate patterns lining the walls and ceiling left him in awe. He only wished you were here to witness such elegance as well. His heart sunk at the thought.

But before he could dig himself a hole in his own saddened thoughts, he noticed a pedestal in the middle of the large, empty room. In that pedestal sat a plain looking sword. It was glowing a faint aura, almost beckoning Link to come closer. He adjusts his scarf around his neck, taking a few more steps. When he got a few feet from the pedestal, a blinding light flashed for a mere second as a humanoid figure leaped out of the glowing sword, posing in a form of a bow before straightening itself out.