Chapter 7 : Unexpected Turn

**********

Not Proof read... Ignore the mistakes

Please read the Author note below.. It's very important...

**********

Chapter 7 : Unexpected Turn

R.C Mansion....

Arnav's room..

Day before Christmas...

Arnav was looking at the bedside table anxiously.. It's 11 : 40 p.m. It was day before Christmas, the night when "Santa" comes and presents Christmas gift to his all favourite children.. Arnav smiles ... For last so many years this was his thought when he used to get gifts in socks and besides bedside, on Christmas morning. But last year he came to know about this " Santa"...Usually he used to celebrate Christmas In Dasgupta Mansion, with all his siblings, cousins and his "precious"...

But this time it's different...

This time Christmas is planned in RCM and here everything is going to happen according to Reshmi Roy Chowdhury's plan. So, after 10: 30 p.m. everyone was instructed to call off the day and go for sleep.. The Christmas party will be held on tomorrow..

Though Arun once protested that children want to enjoy, so let them be...But Reshmi as usual did not listen about his suggestion..

Arnav was unable to sleep and looking at the bedside table.. There is a small gift besides the table clock, he has planned it for Khushi.. Arnav is gifting Khushi with his pocket money since the last 3 years in this particular night.. But Khushi knew that it's Santa who is gifting her... Arnav knew tonight also Khushi will be waiting for him.. He is in dilemma, what if his mother came to know that he did not sleep on time and disobeyed his mother? But Khushi's sad face flashed over his eyes ...Closing his eyes tightly Arnav took few deep breath and then taking the gift in his hand he slowly exit from his room..

So, finally Destination Khushi....

************

Same Time...

Living Room..

RCM...

Arun was a little restless tonight.. after so many years he came in RCM... Memories of past played infront of his eyes like a black and white film. Suddenly Arun eyes landed on the figure who is secretly going towards the guestroom.. Arun frown and then thought to follow that figure..

Is it a thief??

Soon Arun was stunned when the figure secretly knocked on the guestroom door.. exactly two knocks and then pause and then again two knocks.. And surprisingly the guestroom door opened and another little figure came out and soon they run towards the poolside..

Arun was surprised would be an understatement..

Arnav is secretly sneaking Khushi out.. His 11 years old son is holding hands of another 9 years old girl and going out secretly, that too on Christmas eve..

Arun always believe in giving space to every individual including his own wife and his children.. and his this mentality even one of the reason for their divorce.. Arun is never a person who will intrude someone's personal life... But tonight seems exceptional...

Arun with slow steady steps follow the little two soul who were very silently going towards the poolside..

Sometimes later, Arnav and Khushi stood beside each other holding their hands together in the far corner of the poolside.. Arun secretly sands behind a pillar.. He can easily hear their voices but could not see them totally..