Chapter 10 : Down Memory Lane

**********

Not Proof read... Ignore the mistakes

This chapter is updated on request of my dear reader    miss_skyscraper     

**********

Chapter 10 : Down Memory Lane

Khushi's House .....

Kolkata....

Late Afternoon...

3 years Later....

Khushi was sitting in the small study room in Basu House.. Mr Sankar Basu has made this small , separate room for his darling daughter Piya.. but unfortunately Piya Basu was never keen to do studies and being independent... Instead from her childhood Piya has dreamed of getting married with a wealthy rich boy and then spending her life in luxury.. Piya was highly influenced by Gita's teaching and so she spend almost all her days infront of mirror..

It was a coincident that Aditya and Piya's friendship slowly turns to more than friendship at the beginning of their adolescent.. Aditya is a very decent, dedicated boy.. He is the topper of his class.. It's been almost 6 months Piya and Aditya is in a relationship and accidentally, that relationship came known to the both families... it was obvious Gita was in cloud nine to get a Roy Chowdhury boy hooked by her daughter... But it was surprised that Mihir and Madhury also approved Piya, but they had with few conditions..

As Aditya and Piya are only 15 years old , so it was strictly told that unless and until both are completing their studies, making career and establishing in their life, they will meet with each other in families presence.. No hide and seek or no hiding issues... and Since then in every small occasions occurring in Dasgupta Mansion or Roy Chowdhury Family, the Basu's are getting invited.. and along with the Basu's it was obvious that Khushi too had joined them.. But among all this, one matter was true that Piya truly loves Aditya.. Yes, though she is very lazy, manipulative, jealous person but her love for Aditya was genuine... and that is the reason Mihir and Devi accepted her in their family as Aditya's future bride, with a hope that with time Piya attitude will change..

Khushi sigh remembering that another 3 years had passed and how her relationship status with everyone slowly get changed... How she found new bonding, how her old relationship has found new dimensions..

**************

Khushi looked at the computer screen with a smile in her face.. She opened the email and looks for the unread new emails...

"Hi ...

I know you are smiling reading my email... Life is good here..The new college and part time job is taking my majority of time.. sorry I could not able to write you last week.. I was busy... Besides, I am worried about your di.. after the accident, she had became so aloof..So silent.. She blames herself for the accident...I can not see her like this... I am thankful to you that finally she had listen to your words.. Finally she had joined back in college in her study.. She is such a bright student...I know soon she will recover the shock of that accident... I am here for her.. I am trying hard to make her cheerful again.. But you know the situation in her house.. besides, My condition too... But I am sure, we will fight it back...

I am just ranting about myself... So sorry... did not ask about you.. But somewhere I know you are happy .. I know You are strong.. I am sorry this year I can not come for Diwali Vacation and Bhaidoj... lots of work here.. Will it be possible that you come here, to your brother home this year??

Please try...

I miss you little one..

Your always sulking brother..