Chapter 8 : New Found Bond

**********

Not Proof read... Ignore the mistakes

**********

Chapter 8 : New Found Bond

Roy Chowdhury Mansion....

Christmas Evening...

At Party .....

Arnav along with his friends were laughing there heart out while Arnav was smirking looking at Sneha, who was trying to flaunt herself...Arnav was enjoying the look Sneha was giving him, the way she was trying to get his attention...

Arnav was always a pampered boy courtesy to his mother Reshmi, but now an adolescent Arnav and his mind, always wanting to get some special attention from his surroundings.. It's very common at his age... Attraction towards opposite gender... In this age, the concept of right and wrong, is quiet foggy while attraction is the major things which clouded the adolescent mind..

As for Khushi, Arnav had always considered her as his dearest friend, his precious, someone who he can open his heart without thinking anything.. so, he never felt the urge to get importance in Khushi's eyes.. For him, Khushi is there for him, and where Khushi can go ?? Arnav never intentionally thought to ignore or hurt Khushi but his unintentional actions broke Khushi time and again...

Khushi looked at Arnav with hurt.. Unknowingly her eyes filled with tears... Today is Christmas and Arnav is enjoying with his friends, there is nothing wrong in that... But Khushi was hurt, her little heart was aching painfully with the ignorance of Arnav.. She felt bile rose and a lump at her throat chocking her.. her little heart was too innocent to realize the happenings but she did not felt right.. Every year, every time when Arnav went to Kolkata to spend his holidays and Christmas, Khushi had invested all her time and attention on Arnav only... and somewhere deep down Khushi expected the same.. This is the first time she is here in Delhi.. Khushi expected that Arnav will spend his all time with her, at least he will takes her everywhere he goes or will also includes her with his friend group.. Khushi expected everything but not the blatant ignorance which Arnav is giving her now...

Taking few steps backward finally Khushi run towards the backyard where a beautiful garden is there.. The verities of flower and trees and there calmness somewhere begin to sooth her..

Khushi was standing beside a beautiful fountain while tears were rolling down her cheek when a unfamiliar voice took her attention..

" Hi... what are you doing here alone?" a boy called out her from behind..

Khushi did not respond.. She did not feel like..

" Hello again, what are you doing here alone? The party is going inside.." the voice asked again and now more close to her..

" I don't like this type of party.." gulping down the tears Khushi whispered still not turning towards the voice..

" Oh... that means there is someone like me... I also don't like party.." The boy now came besides her and stands there keeping a distance..

Khushi keep silent.. She did not feel like to talk with anyone.. and that boy is a stranger..

"well... will you not talk with me little one?" the boy said..

" I don't talk with strangers.." Khushi replied sternly being irritated with the unnecessary poking of the boy..

"Oh... My mistake.. Let me introduce myself.. I am Shyamal Kishore Majumder.. Now can you talk with me?" The boy asked smiling..

" Are you a King or Prime minister? By telling your name you can not make me talk with you...You are still stranger.." Khushi replied with an attitude.. surprisingly, for time being, Khushi's thought was shifted from the heartbreaking behavior of Arnav... She is getting irritated...