Chapter 3 : Cute Apology

**********

I am actually very disturb with the news of SSR suicide... what a loss of a talented person at the young age.....

May his soul rest in peace...

***********

Thank you very Much friends , readers and followers who motivated me for writing... It means a lot...

Not proof read.. ignore mistakes...

**********

Chapter 3 : Cute Apology

Dasgupta Mansion..

Kolkata....

March, 2004

The morning sun peeped in Dasgupta Mansion saying good morning.. This particular morning seems very busy as both Susmita and Devi was busy instructing Ram Prakash , the age old loyal servant of Dasgupta Mansion for making different delicious foods, as Sankar Basu is arriving with his family for lunch..

Sankar shares a very good bond with the Dasgupta's.. He was Arun Dasgupta's class mate in school.. The well mannered, introverted Sankar easily became friend of Arun and soon Susmita started to treat him as her son..

But with time, Sankar's nature started to change.. His ideology was very different from Arun and soon the thick friendship faded away due to Arun shifting to Delhi for higher study and later on with time, priorities changes.. After marriage, Arun has to face a turbulent life adjusting with Reshmi and here, Sankar Basu too changed being influenced by his wife Gita..

Gita Basu, a middle class beauty married Sankar in a arranged alliance.. But she was not very satisfied with their middle class status..and started to pester Sankar to earn more money by hook or crook..It was not that Sankar was saint...With the negative influence of his wife Gita, soon they became rich but with few manipulations..

In this process the distance between the Basu's and Dasgupta's only increased.. But everything change after the birth of Piya and then arrival of Khushi...Arun came back to Dasgupta Mansion after his divorce and when his heart was yearning for Avantika and Arnav, slowly Piya and Khushi took that place..

Sankar Basu or his wife never blocked Piya's getting close with the Roy..After all money is everything and Roy's are royal.. That's why Gita always sends Piya to spend her time with Arun and Susmita and also in holidays, when the children came..

But with time, when Khushi enters and the major attention drifted on her, Gita got irritated and tried to poison Piya's mind... But Piya was way different from her parent, she was more like her bua Madhu.. Thus, within few time, Piya truly became Khushi's elder sister much to Gita's displeasure..

But money speaks volumes...at least for persons like Sankar and Gita..

Thus Khushi was spared by both of them from any physical torture.. But emotional negligence was altogether a different thing.. But Khushi was content with Madhu Basu's selfless love and Piya's adoration...In initial days Khushi used to get sad due to Sankar and Gita's negligence, but with time she accepted..

Khushi Basu had learned to ADJUST AND ACCEPT in her very young age..

But the cruel word from little Arnav had a great impact on her tiny heart and mind perhaps.. So, when Sankar declared about the lunch invitation in Dasgupta Mansion, Khushi had denied telling "she is not feeling good".. Though Piya tried to ask the reason but Gita was overjoyed and supported Khushi for not going to Dasgupta Mansion..