Ch. 2 - Out Of The Void

After about ten minutes of peacefully drinking tea and searching AU details, Fresh learned something about himself.

He gets bored very easily without company.

So when he finally found an AU he wanted to check out he practically leapt from the kitchen table grabbing several things to put in his inventory. He opted to carry the skateboard though.

He could clean his mug later ... or just make a new one and toss the used in the Void.

Fresh chose to enter an Alpha Timeline - basically a world where he could meet many alternates at once and where it wouldn't be overly suspicious for yet another skeleton to pop outta nowhere.

It was right in the code that most people gloss over the fact that skeletons are rare, making it the perfect place to make friends.

He appeared in an alley between two places called Muffet's and Grillby's. Across the street was a small park.

Immediately Fresh was hit with all the different sounds - from birds, to wind, to people talking, footsteps on the sidewalk and more.

His sunglasses went from YO-LO to !!!-!!!

The Void had been silent ... quieter even, if that was possible. Just like the lighting sitch. Everything but his little sanctuary had been dark, darker yet darker ...

He was quick to get over the harsh difference, smiling in awe. Excited, he tossed his skateboard down and hopped on, ollieing outta the alleyway and grinning like mad at the air he managed.

He almost crashed into someone right away though and called back a quick "Sorry bro!" and kept going. He's pretty sure it was the Papyrus from Underswap, but he was too busy having fun to care - they could meet later.

He loved the sound of the wheels on the sidewalk.

Pretty soon he was weaving his way down the street past pedestrians doing all sorts of cool tricks, going faster than he should. He stuck to the basics such as the occasional manual (wheelie), slappy (tiny grind on a low edge) or an ollie (a hop) to maneuver through the light crowd. It came naturally to him to his surprise and he slowly started to build in a few more tricks and combine them.

Also probably helped he put a little magic in his Skatebored when he made it ... just a little though. It could double as a shield and had 99 def - any higher and he was informed it would be considered a cheat item.

After about five minutes he saw something that caught his interest.

He came to a staircase and slid to a halt with a power slide, popping the board into his hand. He considered his options. It wasn't exactly a ... short descent. Should he ..? Fresh smiled.

Heck ya!

Backing up he got some speed before dropping board and hopping on, pumping the Skatebored twice before he jumped - and did a radical grind on the guardrail.

"Yeah!" He shouted out having fun, pumping his fist, sunglasses stating how CO-OL he found all this as his sweater flapped in the wind.

He did a tight flip at the bottom, sticking the landing, startling a couple sitting nearby.

With wheels like this, who needs a /fly Command? He's already one fly looking skelebro!

He skidded to a halt, board now in hand and looked back at the rail. He paused then smiled holding his skateboard above his head running up the steps two at a time.

"Again!" He shouted.

Once again, Fresh was speeding toward the stairs but this time he did more than just grind down the rail. His glasses now state the action as RA-D!!