Ch. 37 - A Bad Hacker

(A/N: uuuuh normally this is a light hearted silly fic, but things get serious for this chapter. Like bad enough for trigger warnings imo. Even if it's just suggestive and passing.

TW: suggested attempt at assisted suicide, suggestion of child pornography/pedophilia

If you need to skip the chapter, that's okay, the first little bit's the usual. Next Chappy is coming in a few minutes)

***

After they finished eating they bid their farewells as Fresh decided to make a stop. He needed to drop off all the knick knacks he acquired for safe keeping.

Imagine his surprise when it seemed like the house was fixed. It was a pleasant surprise. A quick check to the code showed it had been edited by Snasy. That was nice. Considering those two were the ones that trashed the place in the first place.

Tiffa was taking everything in with a lazy swooping gaze. Fresh moved the bean bags from the couch to properly surround the coffee table where he set his things.

"Nice digs." Tiffa commented as Fresh checked to see his furbys were all accounted for.

"Thanks, broski."

For some reason there was one furby extra. It was labeled #69 according to an ear tag.

He shrugged. It was the only one active and he couldn't seem to turn it off. Now he felt bad. Those eyes were too cute to neglect.

"Feed me!" 69 demanded, as it warbled more in its language. "Daba uth ma! Nee! Nee!"

Unfortunately he didn't have any of those plastic spoons furby's are supposed to come with so he just used a finger to press the button in it's mouth.

Little did he know that was exactly what 69 was asking for - magic.

69 would repay the Master for his kindness. Oh yes, it will one day.

Fresh didn't even notice.

"bUrP." The furby sounded. "All full! Thank Master!"

Both Tiffa and Fresh looked at it weirdly before Fresh put it back on the shelf. It made sleeping sounds.

"So anyway, dawg." Fresh said, as they moved on. "I suppose I should fill you in on the radical plan before we up and flip over to the Hacker den, kay gal-pal?"

She smirked. "Would probably be wise."

And so Fresh filled her in on his next target. Mainly because they were currently logged on. But also because of how twisted the AU turned out.

The Hacker was twisting inhabitant code into amalgamates to try and make their perfect Vessel. They must really want something creepy considering how distorted everyone became.

Void really lied to his face about how Hackers use soulless husks, huh. The worst Hackers use what they can grab without thought to the consequences. And it was the worst that needed rooted out first.

"Take out the unrad corrupt monsters first, then while I fight the Hacker-bro, you try and undo that code spaghetti for the next Reset." Fresh summarized the plan with jazz hands. "And try not to die, yo."

"Pfft. Nice plan." Tiffa said, amusedly shaking her head. "Simple. To the point. Let's kick this Fatal Error wanna-be's jazz!"

"I don' know who that is but that's the rad spirit, bro!"

***

The two snuck around for a few minutes locating straggling monsters before Fresh put them out of their misery. Turns out unless you kill and amalgamate with one hit their HP doubles and Fresh was the only one of the two strong enough to do it.