Q and A - 4

... I honestly didn't expect to GET more than 100 questions. Y'all are crazy. In a good way :D

And i'm just as crazy for answering them anyway lmao

No i did not edit this shiz raw <3

(EDIT!!!(ironic) only HALF ended up posted it is now fixed okay enjoy bye-)

***

DandelionAnimeLove to Fresh: What would you do if someone could bypass your sensor thingy?

-

"Well, Broski." Fresh said, scratching his skull. "If my in-build censer were to up and unradically be circumvented ..." He shrugged. "Guess it depends on how badly, bruh, and what their intent be. Prolly give 'em a dirty look or stern talkin' to on the mo' lenient end. Snasy done it before. But I ain't got no sway over reality, yo."

"But if they be goin' round usin' of fo' unrighteous hate ..." Fresh's shades went out. "We gonna have a problem, bros."

***

aFlyingDove to Classic: Hello, it's been a while. I have no idea if I said this one yet, so forgive my sad memory if I did.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?

....

Because he was outstanding in his field.

-

"heh!" Classic laughed and smiled as he twirled his pun sign. "i could have a field day with all the pun potential. real stand up stuff."

"you know why the scarecrow couldn't help collect the harvest?" Sans asked. "because he was in-T-posed."

***

Asuymo to Freah: Do you ever feel pressured by your responsibilities that are in direct result of the Admin Role?

-

"I mean." Fresh considered. "A little bit, broslice. But I try not to think o' how my radical actions can have permanent and irrevocable consequences and changes for the multiverse." Fresh's shades were blank. "... well." Fresh said, forcing them back on with a nervous smile. "With Fate-broski outta the way, at least I ain't alone in Da Big Stuff."

***

Shalo_the_Axolotl to Ink: 1. Dear Ink welcome to hell, how are the fellow voices? Be aware of the rest until the event-

-

"O-oh. Well." Ink began, uncertainly. "They're a little distracting and seem to be multiplying as they realize I can hear them. A lot want me to look at AU ideas or are just spouting random 'facts' I have no idea if I can trust." Ink wide socketed looked around at the empty room. "And now, there's just been this sudden influx of questioning ones? And I feel like I need to respond? I'm ... more than a little confused about all this. Error better properly explain all this later."

***

Shalo_the_Axolotl to Fate: 2. Fate how are you today *Throws a grand piano and other cartoony heavy stuff from hammerspace* and

-

There is a muffled scream as she is still gaged that is cut short with a cacophonous crunch of objects.

***

Shalo_the_Axolotl to Fresh: 3. To Fresh have you seen the dog?

-

BLI-NK

"Like, Updog?" Fresh asked, with a smirk.

He has yet to meet the Annoying Dog.