Ch. 64 - Family

(A/N: have a random drawing i spent like 6 hours on for some reason)

***

"I ..." Destiny was surprised at the request. But ultimately ... It wasn't a bad one. She squeezed his hand back and gave a soft smile in return. "I would be honored to have a Child like you." She reached over and pulled Error into a (well broadcasted) hug along with Ink. "Both of you."

Ink was pleasantly surprised. He had mostly said that to hurt Fate but ... he couldn't help but tear up with happy feelings. Was this what it meant to have a parent that cared? It was ... nice. It felt safe. He didn't expect that.

With a smile Ink hugged her back. "... Thank you."

The tender moment was quickly shattered, and not just by Fate's broken wail.

"Group hug!" Fresh shouted before joining in on the action.

Error glitched a little at the unexpected touch, but accepted it with a sigh.

Then Chaos whooped and also joined in, Karma with a shrug followed as well. Luck with an amused sigh and eyeroll was next, Space scoffed and dragged Time over with him. And after a moment's hesitation, Void joined in.

Error meanwhile began to pout and glitch further the more surrounded he became.

"Oh for funks sake, b-b-b-break it up!" He exclaimed exasperated. "This is too gosh darn cheesy, I'm gonna g-g-g-get magic diabetes!"

They parted with several chuckles, Error rolling his eye lights.

The moment concluded and Chaos spoke up.

"Before we send her off..." Chaos said with a smile before several colorful bats appeared in front of those gathered. "All in favor?" They handed a sparkly blue bat to Error personally with a knowing smile. "It's what the people want."

Some Creators cheered him on.

Error looked at the bat handle, then the suspended Fate (who's eyes had widened in fear). For a moment he took in the Voices and their words of encouragement as he fought with his own unease as his tormenter.

Error focused on one message by Blitz.

*Let her have it! Show her you aren't afraid anymore!

Error took the bat in a strong grip, a manic smile that much of the multiverse feared appearing on his skeletal face. "L-L-L-Let's do this."

"I ... I'm going to step out." Destiny excused. She wasn't a fan of violence, even if she did hold resentment towards her sister, she would much rather personally do things diplomatically. Not that she would put her feelings first and step between their Choice, especially when it was the popular one. "Just ... let me know when this is over."

When Destiny made her exit, all eyes/eye lights turned to a fearful Fate.

With a dark smile and hum Fresh flipped a pink bat in his own hand, turning his hat the proper way around.

"Alright, brosephs." Fresh said. "Let's see if this ugly piñata has any candy."

Error was given the first swing.

*** (insert much violence here uwu)

The impromptu piñata party ended when Chaos's temporary constructs timed out.

Fate was limp. Breathing nearly stopped, but alive.

Fresh with a hum gave her a few more moments of hanging there in agony before he healed her. Time took that as indication to go outside and retrieve Destiny. The Realm itself was automatically cleaning any mess left behind.