Ch. 39 - Don't Talk About Fight Club

Void was livid. That Hacker, that Hacker was worse than scum for messing with his Child like that! Not to mention the other things. He was so angry his grip on the viewing portal managed to slip.

Void fell to the floor as his chair disintegrated into nothing.

Time looked down at him from a distance, starting candidly. "... I understand why you're upset-"

<Upset does not even cover it!> Void shouted, pounding a fist into the floor as things continued to cease to exist around him.

"-but can you take your temper tantrum where you aren't actively destroying the house?"

There was a bang as a door was kicked open by Times twin and roommate Space.

"He's doing WHAT!?"

Void scowled. <Fine - worry about your 'house,' while I go comfort->

"Now might not be the best time." Time and Space both said simultaneously.

Void gestured broadly.

<He absolutely needs an emotional support hug->

Time threw a chair at Void. It disintegrated before it even touched him.

"You want that to be your Child?" Time asked dryly.

Void huffed and tisked, arms crossed and in the bottom of the hole his magic had dug him into.

<No.> He conceded.

"Then go home." Space said down at the elder deity. "And stop destroying ours."

"Take a break." Time said. "You need it."

***

Back in Mafiatale, in some alley ...

"Don't we stand out?" Ax3 pointed to their colorful clothes.

It kinda was the 1920's in the AU, so he made an excellent point.

"Uhhh." Fresh opened the command bar and typed.

/give @Fresh @Ax3 1 black trench coat, 1 black fedora.

"Tah-dah!"

Fresh put his on and smiled smugly. It didn't work very well, but he wasn't going to admit it.

Ax3 held his and gave Fresh an 'are you serious' look.

"What?" Fresh shrugged. "We're in a hurry man, no time for extensive costuming, broski. Been there, done that. To fight club!"

Ax3 reluctantly put on the 'disguise.' It was a little big, but it fit well enough.

Fresh decided to explain on the way as he led the way out of the ally and into the street. Ax3 didn't seem a fan of the attention their outfits got them, but Fresh was neutral to it.

They were not very subtle as people moved out of their path. Probably because Fresh was a skeleton they assumed he was part of the Gaster family.

Fresh began the explanation.

The third Hacker made an outcode clone battle arena. From what Fresh gathered from the code, they also made it so that their own HP is unable to take damage as long as the fighters are alive. Probably to prevent them from being able to fight back.

Basically Fresh would need to go through the clones before the fight could start with the Hacker. Their codes were firewalled and he didn't want to tip off the Hacker so soon by trying to delete them before he got there. It would be quicker to just take them out in person.