Ch. 9 - Power of an Admin

"Welp. What the funk could go wrong?"

The logical thing was to try. And as Fresh was fresh outta emotions to make the decision, trying it was.

"So!" Fresh startled the other three with his sudden 'positive' shift. "What's this radical idea ya got that can up and start the feelies, muh radical brotato chip?"

Fresh gave finger guns.

"O-oh, um." Dream recovered. "I was going to try channeling my aura. Maybe ... that'll be enough to unlock the block?"

"Pfft. That rhymed." Ink said, from his blanket barretto.

Ink looked better than he was. He took another cookie from the almost empty plate.

"Aight - let's get dis goin'!" Fresh said with a smile. "The worst that could happen is it don' work. Right, bro?"

So Dream made his way to where Fresh was sitting and held his hand above his ribcage.

Should Fresh say something? That's kind of the wrong spot.

He suddenly didn't get the chance as he felt Dream's aura do ... something. He could almost feel the positivity bubbling up as Dream had a look of utter concentration.

There were suddenly pop up screens that no one seemed to react to. Though Blue might've widened his sockets a fraction, but Fresh was pretty distracted with what the pop up said:

<Unauthorized tampering with Admin Fresh's set penalty. Preventative measures required.>

And that's how he found himself unintentionally and suddenly having Judo flipped Dream onto the couch where Fresh was just sitting, shades blank.

Needless to say, everyone was a little surprised - including Fresh who quickly let go and held his hands up in surrender.

??-??

"Okay - I did not mean ta do dat bro." Hands still up. "But uh, we probably shouldn't do tha' again, broseph."

Dreams skull was in Inks lap - who looked both amused and worried - while Dreams legs were draped over the armrest.

"I was so close too!" Dream pouted and crossed his arms.

Ink tried to reach another cookie but Dream was in the way. With a mischievous smirk he picked Dream up and dropped him on the ground.

"Ink!" Dream said, with betrayal. "Why!?"

Ink winced, but grabbed a cookie anyway.

"Couldn't reach."

"Wait - is that the last one!?" Dream shouted and tried to retrieve it. "I just made those and yet didn't get any!?"

The two began to 'fight' over the cookie. By that, Fresh means Ink started to play keep away.

Fresh - hands still up - leaned to stage whisper at Blue. "Yo, is it always like dis, dawg?"

Blue nodded, clearly exasperated but smirking.

"SIGH. WHOULD YOU ALSO LIKE A HOT CHOCOLATE? I NOTICED THERE WERE ONLY TWO MUGS OUT."

"Y'know dude - that would be fantastic." He gave finger guns. "But first my radtastic brolio. Do ya mind directing me to the bathroom?"

"HUH? OH! IT'S DOWN THE HALL TO THE LEFT. I'LL GET THE KETTLE GOING AGAIN."

"Thanks brolio."

As soon as he was alone in the bathroom, he locked the door and his shades went blank as his expression.