NOT A CHAPTER

Sorry if I got your hopes up but let me explain- AND PUT DOWN THAT PITCH FORK !?

*Ahem*

I am planning on going through this work (and possibly others) in order to fix spelling and grammar stuff. Nothing major, but I may sneak in a sentence or two to add to pacing and foreshadowing, but not enough that it would require a re-read.

Not only will this help with the structure, but it will give me a re-fresh-er (lol). This should help make sure any subplots don't get forgotten or too overshadowed with the main plot (ex. Rover and Nomad's reconciliation, Ax3 and the other Moderators character development, and more).

I'm not a machine and this fic has gotten ... long. I hope that by doing this I can improve the quality of this story and the experience for you dear readers; that when the end of this installment comes, that it will have a cathartic and well rounded end. An end that will hopefully leave a wistful grin on any one of your faces.

It shouldn't take too long, and I feel like I need to do this, so do it I shall. If the wait is longer than I had hoped, you have my advanced apologies. At least you'll know why things are taking a while.

This update will be deleted and replaced with the next chapter when the story starts rolling again.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and comments I have received over this story - one that wasn't meant to get nearly this big. Your support means the world and I hope you find people who think as highly of you as you do this fic.

Meanwhile if you ever want to get in touch you can find me at my Discord server https://discord.gg/jRrp7DFD99 

Again, sorry this wasn't a new chapter, but I hope you can be supportive of this decision.

have a gif of a cat i made to cheer you up!

****

edit: ehhhh to lazy to delete this lol - guess you get to enjoy the gif a little longer XD