Part 2 - Newt Imagine

You see Minho and just look at him. Than you get up and walk out and you are nervous about what Minho is about to say to Newt.

"Newt what was this?"

"Well we couldn't go to sleep so I invited her to my room just for company and so she would feel safe"

"Mmmhm, sure" Minho says with his arms folded and trying to be sassy, Minho walks away to go talk to you.

"What exactly happened in there"

You get so nervous because you don't know what Newt said so you just go with the truth and having Newt did the same

"Well I didn't feel comfortable to go to sleep so I got up and told Newt, Newt kindly offered me into his room just so we could fall asleep and so I could feel comfortable to go to sleep"

Minho just rolls his eyes and says

"Okay just don't let Ably find out and don't do it again, okay?"

You respond a little sad "okay"

"Okay well better go see Ably he's got to pick your job and test. You for each to see which one you fit in best"

"Okay see you later, you should probably go to run to maze now"

Minho gets mad at you a bit so he decided to do what he does best

"Don't tell me what to do and not what to do, your not my mom"

And you roll your eyes and walk away as you mumble "don't have to get all sassy with me"

"Watch it greenie."

You go see Ably and he says

"You ready?"

"I guess"

Ably makes you build a chair to start, then he makes you run across the Glade trying to see how fast you run, he makes you plant a flower and gives you a questions like what does flowers need everyday and for his final test he gives you questions like how do you treat a wound, and what would you do if you broke your leg.

"Okay I'll go talk it out with Newt"

And you realize that Newt was watching the whole think just in a different spot than Ably. 

Newt walks over to you 5-10 minutes later and he says

"Congregations your a builder with Gally"

You get so happy that you just hug him and when you realized you hugged him you let go making it awkward

-hope you enjoyed I made another one since I'm bored. Please continue to read it and leave comments let ,e know if its good or not thank you for reading this bye for now•-• :)