Part 16 - Newt Imagine

As you were running more and more tears form and fell down your wet face. You heard the Newts off end running since he has a limp.
You heard the same thing repeating it's self over and over again.
"Y/N STOP! COME BACK!!" Newts voice was weary. You knew he couldn't keep up to you because the patter of his feet hitting the ground slowed down and started to quiet down.
You ran some more to make sure he wouldn't find you. You were out so far you couldn't even hear your name being shouted so loud. You finally stop running, you sat down panting. You couldn't catch your breathe, you lost it. Tears ran down your face. Your knees hiding your face, your knees starting to get wet. The crys you you made, the sadness behind your eyes stopped building up and just came out like a titlewave washing over a town.
"It's my fault, I shouldn't have got him to take me" you repeated to yourself out loud. You yell it with a sorrow voice.
"IT'S MY FAULT!" you yelled as loud as you could, your voice starts to fade away like mist disappearing into the dark black night sky.
Your hands were now rubbing against your face pushing up harder that it was meant to be.
"It's not you fault" a quiet voice said around the corner.
"It is, I need to make myself pay for what I've done" the boy appeared...it was Newt than Minho followed him.
You grabbed the knife and pointed it straight at them.
"Don't come near, I'll stab you till death appears in your eyes" you sound so violet, you never thought you were that dangerous...to kill someone. They both raised there hands.
"It's not your fault Y/n" Newt said trying to convince you. A tear fell down your face. He started to walk slowly towards me, with Minho not copying.
"Stay back Newt, I'll kill you" your voice was so cold and so evil.
He stopped, Minho tried to exchange glanses but Newt didn't look at him, his eyes were focused on me.
"Don't do this Y/n, your not like this." His arms slowly made there way to the sides of his thighs. You watched them fall than turned your attention back on his face.
"Put them back up" he didn't listen. "Do now Newt" Newt refused and shook his head. "DO IT NOW!" You never knew you could be so cold and rude.
In response to your angry words was a shake right to left.
"No." His face was serious, so you had to do the same and not show the tears or the fear.
"Okay. Doesn't matter if you die, I don't care anyway" you aimed the knife at Newt getting ready to swing it and hit him, until Minho ran in front of Newt.
"Minho get back where you were"
"No. Kill me I don't care, as long as he lives" his hands were at his sides by now.
"Or you know I could kill you both" you stopped aim the knife and swung it around.
Newt walk to the side of him and walked to you normally as he said the words that struck you down.
"You can't hurt the people you love Y/n...you can't hurt the person you love." You knew he was right. You were about to drop the knife but something took control over you.
"Your right. Goodbye." Your voice was so brave but it wasn't yours it was whatever took over you saying it only with your voicebox.
You raised the knife where your heart was..

Thomas's prov:
I woke up in a white room, I had a bad headache and my head hurt a lot. I felt it, dry blood. I remember getting slapped and knocked to the ground badly, my head hit the ground very hard. As I was going to sleep or dying I saw Y/n confusing the Griever until it fell. I remember her voice of a song as I played there either half dead or half asleep. Just before I lose everything I hear her voice one last time.
"I'll never forget you my friend." And I was gone.
I heard myself yell "Stop who is doing this."
No answer came back.
I started to hear people talk. It was about Newt and Y/n.
"Since Newt cares so much about Y/n it would be one of our patterns we couldn't get until we kill he-" it was cut off, I couldn't hear what they were saying anymore she was mumbling which I don't think they appear to be she I think it just started to appeal to me since we aren't in the same room.

What was that last word?

Here?

Her?

Maybe she meant him?

I didn't want to know but I sure new that last word, they were going to kill Y/n soon. I have to warn her, but how I can't get out of this stupid shucking room.

The bobby pin.

I had a bobby pin in my pocket for Y/n just in case she needed it, she told me to hang on to it since it won't fall out of my pockets.
I bent the bobby pin, it looked like it could work but it might not. I put it in the lock and twist it, it didn't work so I tried again. I twisted it a dew more times and the door unlocked. I opened the door only a peek to see if anyone was there, nobody. I opened the door and walked out shutting the door to make them think I'm still in there to save a little more time for me.
I found a lab coat saying wicked and someone's name on it, it was a girls name. I put it on and felt something hairy, and there was a black wig, which was very odd and convinient. I put it on and went to a mirror to fix it up a bit and make it look real.

How do people do this?

I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the exit sign. I made it out. I took off that extremely uncomfortable wig and the lab coat. I started to run I found myself at something different, I stepped on it and it brought me up and out of this circle thing which I believe was the Griever hole. I started running until I found myself in the right place and heard someone scream no...

Newt.

It was Newt's voice that screamed no, I ran faster. It might be to late. I saw Y/n about stab herself in the heart, till I got dragged.

Your prov:

AUTHORS NOTE:
- sorry if this didn't make any sense, I'm over tired, it's also late and I probably used the wrong words for this. I'm so tired. Yay no school tomorrow!!!... But I have homework... Shoutout: love_maze_runner she has amazing works and deserves lots of followers and more. Well I gtg I'm to tired for this crap.
Goodnight.