Part 11 - Newt Imagine

What the hell?

You wanted to kiss him but you were in a relationship and you truly loved Newt plus you weren't even sure you liked Thomas. All you could do was pull back, you pushed on his shoulders so the kiss would end.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Kissing you?"
"No, don't kiss me or anything of
That kind of crap, I can't believe
You Thomas we are just friends
And that's all we'll ever be" you were very angry, you almost yelled at him. You stormed off cause you didn't want to hear what he had to say. That's when he showed up, you didn't notice because you were blocking out everything, just going into your thoughts once again.

I can't believe Thomas! I'm in a relationship!

I know that you don't go kissing someone else besides your boyfriend.

I am so angry at Thomas!!!

What if Newt saw that?

He would probably break up with
Me cause of something I didn't do
Well did but wasn't excepting to do
Because HE KISSED ME!!!

I did pull away which is what a good
Girlfriend do.

Oh well everything should be-

You were cut off your thoughts because you started to hear grunts and smacks, almost like there was a fight going on. You wanted to ignore it and just go to sleep outside, to dream but your instances told you to go find out what was going on. You got up to go see what was going on, not cause of your conscious told you cause you were very curious.
You say two figures fighting, you knew one had to be Thomas from the black hair and he is still standing in the spot he kissed you but who was the other boy, it was to hard to see his face from how far of a distance it was.
Than it hit you faster than lighting

Newt

You ran as fast as you could and launched right at Newt, it was easier to get to him because he was choking Thomas on the ground. You didn't mean to but as you launched towards your boyfriend you use every muscle in your body to take him to the ground and off Thomas. You took him out so he was no longer choking someone. Everyone saw you launch onto Newt, but for some odd reason nobody saw the fight.
"What the bloody hell?" Newt's voice sounded wearied out, probably from how bad you knocked him to the ground
"I'm sorry Newt but I had
To you were going to kill
Him and than what would
Happen to you?"
"I don't bloody care, let me kill him" he sounded like someone different, this wasn't the Newt you knew. You made him look into your eyes.
"Newt" is all you said, but you made it like you were about to cry, you showed him I'm his eyes the person he was which wasn't him and not the person you love.
You got pulled off by Gally and Minho, they had to go talk about if I should be put in the pit. Honestly you couldn't care less if you got put in the pit, all you cared about is what happened to a few minutes ago. The talking suddenly stopped, Gally came out.
"Come on y/n, let's go" Gally said, he didn't even look at you.
You new you were going into the pit once he said those first two words.
You got put in the pit, you just lay there like you lost all hope almost as if everything that was truly you disappeared. You still loved Newt you just don't know him well enough to see who he really is than his cover. You do know he loves you.

Newt

Newt

Newt.

You couldn't get him out of your mind, until just than Chuck showed up.
"You okay?" You could hardly see him.
"No, well yes, wait no" you had to pause for a moment to know what your answer is "I don't know"
"Is it about Newt?"
"Yes"
"Okay, spill"
"He just doesn't seem like the
Person I thought he was, like there's
This other side to him"
"I know, but there isn't he
Just got jealous from the
Kiss between you and Thomas"
"you saw that"
"Yep, probably the only one who did." He continued "Besides Newt"
All you could do was look down and think about this.

Newt, the kiss, Thomas

Newt saw us kiss and got so jealous
It took over and he tried killing him
Because he is still nervous about
Thomas and I, like I might have
Second thoughts about us dating.

I need to talk to Newt.

"Hey Chuck could you go get Newt for me?"
"Why?"
"It's important, now hurry!"
"Fine!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry if this isn't good I'm just tired. Sorry if I misspelled anything in this imagine. Long weekend yay. Crap I got track after this. Well hope you have a fun weekend bye for now.