Thomas Is Back - Part 6 (Newt Imagine)

You immediately stop moving as the world is spinning around you, your dizzy from the world spinning in your eyes and you remember all the times you were with Newt, you kept thinking of how much you loved Newt until you started thinking of how much you tried denying the fact that you really liked Newt, and that's when Thomas showed up.
He ran until he met you and stopped.
"Y/n let's go", Thomas said awaking you from your deep thoughts.
"Oh um ya, sorry I was just thinking", you say nervous hoping that nobody could tell that you realized you were crushing.
"Wait hold on for a bloodily second", Newt says with frustration and confusion.
"What?", you say this quickly not knowing you said it until after.
"What are you two going?", Newt said in response.
You notice when he said you two his face expression looked like he was upset and as you think this you also know why he did that.
"We're going to the pound, to swim.", Thomas replys.
"Oh well than...be back before dark.", Newt says this in a different meaning.
"We will.", after Thomas says this Newt turns around and walks away, showing his limb than ever.
You say in a very quiet manner "Thomas I'll meet you there"
"Okay", he says and jogs to go get changed.
You run as fast as you can to Newt
"Newt?", you say this loudly.
He doesn't stop walking, he just blocks out your callings for him. Your only choice was to run in front of him and make him stop, so you do.
"Newt stop!", ypou demanded.
He rolled his eyes
"What do you want?", Newt relpys irritated.
"I'm sorry just what's wrong, your acting weird and it-it's not you", you raise your voice at the beginning of your sentence.
"You really want to know?", he says as if wishing that new doesn't have to say the next few words that he's thinking of.
You yell a bit,"Yes."
"I like you y/n, I can't believe you haven't notice", Newt said angrily.
"Well shut up and kiss me!"

-I know this is very short, I was going to write more but I chose not too. How's this hangcliffer? Go follow fandomcrank she has the not awesome Imagines and you should check out her new part it's fricking amazing no joke I cannot wait for the next one, she's also very very nice. 300 reads thank you so much<3<3<3 I don't know how you guys keep reading my imagine cause I think it's really bad and I keep messing up well doesn't matter because you guys are reading it and I am so thankful for that. Sorry if I mess up on somethings during this, I do try but some times I like to changes things cause I have a better idea. When should I post my next part? Leave in the comments please. That awkward moment when the authors note is almost as long as your part/chapter. Okay I'll shut up now bye.