Part 9 - Imagine Newt

You woke up to Newt carrying you back to the main place of the Glade. You didn't want to tell Newt what you just experience while you were out. You finally spoke
"Who are you?"
"Your awake, w-wait you don't remember me, damn bloody hell why does this keep bloody happening?" He asked this to nobody in particular.
"No I'm just kidding of course I remember you." You giggled these words.
"Thank you Minho."
"Wait what?"
"His sass must have awoken you from your Beauty sleep"
"But he's not even here."
"It's Minho and his sass, you think Minho and his sass can't do that if he's not here than your very mistaken."
"Newt that was terrible."
"Yeah I know, don't judge me."
"Who told you?"
"Minho's sass"
"Okay okay I get it with Minho and his sass"
"Great were all bloody inspired, Can I put you down now?"
"Oh yeah, yes you can"
"Finally"
"Excuse me?" You said this after you put your hands on your hips and brought your head forward without moving any other body parts.
He chocked when saying "Uh um nothing"
"I'm kidding...again"
"Pshff I knew that."
"I'm sure you did."
You waved bye to Newt and started to jog to go find Thomas. Until you heard a voice, you turned around.
"Wait where are you going?"
"I have to go find Thomas, it's very important."
You walked up to Newt and kissed him.
You mumbled as you were walking a way "I will never let you get hurt again" than you jogged off.
You finally found Thomas in the tree fort after a half an hour of searching
"There you are, I've been looking all over for you" you said to him but you got no response just dead silence filled the air, until you broke it.
"Thomas"
"Why do I keep having these dreams or whatever they are y/n?" He questioned you, he was looking at the Glade not even going to take a chance to look at you like if he looked at you he would die.
"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"
"Let's call them dreams okay.
"Okay but please tell me" you were demanding an answer this time because you want to know if the same thing was happening to Thomas was happening to you, you just had to know. Only if he is going through the same thing as you he obviously doesn't know they are memories.
"Well I keep having these dreams of the creators and me but you are also in them too. We we're working for them, watching them suffer and putting them into here...the Glade. Every time I have these dreams I wake up on the floor like I fell asleep or something, what's the word again?"
"Fainted."
"Yes, that's the word."
"I came to talk to you about that, only you have to promise never to tell anyone what we are going to talk about. Every time we talk about the subject you never ever speak of those conversations unless it's with me and me only, nobody knows about this, nobody finds out."
"Okay, I promise."
"These aren't dreams Thomas, they're memories." You stopped to let him take it all in.
"Wait no they can't be, even if they were how would you know that."
"W.I.C.K.E.D told me when I fainted." You knew he was going to want more information about that sentance.
"What do you mean?"
"They told me that I was never going to remember a thing like the others and that even if you and I were working for them that they need to put us in there. Also because I got a little bit of memory from my life before, before I joined W.I.C.K.E.D."
He was speechless he had nothing to say, so you continued.

"Thomas...I remember the way out of the maze"

AUTOURS NOTE:
how was this? I wanted to make it longer but I had no more ideas to add besides the ending of the update. Don't know when I should post my next update. This was really short. I'm going to be nice and give you a hint; this is my 9th part. There a hint even know its a bad one but I want to make it that way. I'm going to make it more love Newt in it and less of liking Thomas, I promise. Only thing is Thomas is going to be a very important character like you are and Newt. Okay I'm going to shut up now cause I don't really have anything else to say,
Bye my Imaginers<3
Until the next update:)