Part 27 - Newt Imagine

(A/n: sorry about the short last chapter, you all are probably going to kill me in this one if I end up writing what I'm planning to write:0 but read the A/n (there will be just an A/n after the second or third chapter depends how much I'm writing. Planning on two but my plans can backfire/change)
Pls remember that I do not check for spelling mistakes becuz I am on a tablet with no notes to do so (I would need notes because once this draft gets saved it takes 10 seconds just to print a letter and that takes forever to go through all the mistakes)
Anyways.... Back to the story.
________________________________

Darkness, that's all you saw. You screamed, you yelled for help but nothing worked. It was looked like there was no gravity, there was a floor. Everything around was black, you didn't know what to do. All you could do, was wait and let boredom increase with every passing second.
"Hello? Is anybody there?"
"Help! Anyone? Please!" You knew nobody would be there to help you, you were lost in your mind. It was impossible for someone to help you, you gave up on everything. You sat on the floor, your legs crossing the other one (crisscross), your elbow looked like it was creating a dent into your skin. You fist was clenched and was holding your face up. That's when the memories came.
____________________________________

You were like a ghost, invisible to the memories. You of course didn't know this and walked around, only to see people at computers watching people.
"Where am I?" You asked, nobody answered. You went up to someone and asked them "Excuse me but do you know where I am?" He didn't reply nor did acknowledge you, you thought about why and you came to the conclusion that he didn't notice you. You walked around searching for someone, perhaps a friend to help you. You saw Thomas, you were shock to why he was there exactly. You walked over to his computer and saw Minho on his screen, he was talking to Newt and Alby. You were paralized Thomas is one of the creators?.
"Why are we doing this Thomas?" It was your voice, you snapped out of it and looked to the opposite side of Thomas. You saw yourself, you walked over to the other you.
"We have no choice Y/n, we are forced to" Thomas's eyes did not leave the screen of his computer "But we can't just keep watching the die, they didn't deserve this. Any of them!" The other you whispered yelled. The other you put her hand on Thomas's to stop him from what he was doing, she wanted him to look at her in the eyes and he did "I know, but think about the other people in the world. It's only 40-45 people that are going to die in both groups to billions of people that are going insane and killing people. Y/n we have to do this, for the world. I agree this is cruel and we have no right to be doing this, but we have to. Millions of people are counting on us to find the cure, to heal there loved ones and we can't let them down" the other you removed her hand from his "all we're doing is killing off the people who are immune, they're still kids. Chuck is 12 and he is in the Maze, scared as hell. He still has lots of life ahead of him, but now he doesn't because of us. You know I'm right Thomas! Would you really rather be on their side instead of the right side with your girlfriend?" He didn't answer, after a few seconds he spoke "maybe, I don't know. But what I do know is that we have to do this, think about all the people don't have the flare? They soon will be infected with it if we don't put a stop to it" the other me crossed her arms and stood up, making sure she wasn't facing Thomas "this isn't you. This isn't my boyfriend. This isn't the Thomas I love" Thomas was my boyfriend? Before are memories got blocked?
_____________________________

Everything went black again. You sighed, disappointed that the memory disappeared. As soon as you finished sighing a new memory came.
_____________________________

You were in a school, a classroom. The windows had locks on it. You guessed you were in Grade 6, you did the math, you would be 12. The teacher was explaining what an obtuse was. You walked around the room searching for yourself, you found yourself in the middle of the room beside a girl at her desk. You looked at her, she seemed fimilar to you. You assumed it was you, you looked at her. A boy whispered to her with others eavesdropping.
"I bet you wouldn't know what the answer is to 368×1847 and get it right in 10 seconds" he started counting with his fingers. You had did the math in your head within 5 seconds, the answer was 679696. You knew that the other you wouldn't be able to answer that and the kid who ask that wouldn't be able to answer it within 10 seconds, he was a jerk who was clearly your old bully. Wait is that...no way....that's Gally. He was at 9 then 10 "what's the answer?" "uh...um...I-I don't know" she looked back at her teacher, everyone who heard her say that laughed. You got angry they wouldn't have known that. That's when a boy behind you who looked a lot like Newt, started to whisper to the other you.
"Ignore them, they wouldn't have known the answer within 10 seconds" the other you smiled and started to blush so she looked down at her desk.
__________________________