Part 12 - Newt Imagine

-PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!

You didn't mean to but sleep soon crawled into your brain and slowly ate at it, making it shut down, and you were asleep.
You truly didn't want to wake up but you sorta did. You heard a males voice, the voice crept into your mind while you were dreaming, thinking it was apart of the dream.
"Y/n wake up, y/n" the voice called you.

Your pov (what you are dreaming):

"Where am I?!" You said it as if someone was standing right beside you.
You looked around trying to make out where you were, you didn't know.
The first thing you noticed was the heat, it was so hot out. Your feet felt like they were on fire but you some how you still stood there. You looked behind you and saw a place. You thought you were alone but there was a male voice.
"What the bloody hell are you doing?-" as he spoke you new it was Newt, you turn to face him. You started putting your attention on what he was saying
"We have to go now, we won't
Be able to stand this heat for long.
"Newt there's a place, we can just go-" you were pointing at it, he didn't even have to look to see there was a place there. He interrupted you, not caring for what the rest of the words are, he already predicted what the rest of the sentence was.
"Have you bloody lost your mind?
We have to go, we need to find a place
To fix that head of yours" you felt blood going down your flawless skin, you put your hand to where you thought the blood was and touched it. It was warm and was drying faster than it should. You moved your hand back down to your stomach and didn't take your eyes off of the blood that lay on your fingers.
"Come on y/n we're going to get caught." Newt ran up to you and grabbed your blooded hand and started to run, forcing you to run his speed. You stopped him.
"Newt wait, what do you mean caught"
"I'll tell you while we are running"
"No Newt! Now! I want to know now!" You raised your voice, you suddenly were furious with him.
"W.I.C.K.E.D will catch us, hurry
Before they put us in that stupid
Maze and forget our past life,
Which includes us"

What the hell?

A maze?

What is Newt talking about?

Your thoughts were cut off by yelling, Newts voice went threw your ears and you would never do what you had just done.
"RUN!!!! THEY'RE COMING!!"
You grabbed his hand, almost making him fall to the ground. You didn't remember yet what happened, you did trust Newt though, so you ran.
You were shot and fell to the ground, pulling Newt with you. You both tumbled down the mini hill of sand. You were knocked out when you hit the ground.
A voice jumped right into your head.
"Y/n wake up, y/n" you awoke to Newt crying and men who put you both down in a different room but with see through walls and locked the door.

End of 'dreaming state'

You awoke to Newt repeating your name. Things were blurry and it was dark outside, peer blackness except for Newt's torch.
"Newt" you moaned as in a just in a really good sleep until you woke me up moan.
He was in the pit with you, which he wasn't suppose to be.
"Newt" you said again and you kissed him, hugging him. The dream you just awoke from seemed so real.
"Are you okay, did they hurt you?"
"What are you talking about? Someone hurt me?"
"W.I.C.K.E.D they caught us and
I woke up to you crying, are you okay?"
"W.I.C.K.E.D didn't take us, Chuck
Told me to come see you cause
It was important and you wanted me"
"No, no, no" you cried, you were worried.
"What?"
"They tried to separate us and kill us"
"Who?"
"W.I.C.K.E.D. We tried to escape
For our love, we didn't want to
Forget and we didn't like
The idea of us may never
Going to be together ever again."
"Y/n calm down, you probably just had a bad dream" his voice comfort you and made you calm down, it made you stop panting like a dog.

"No Newt, it was a memory."

-AUTHORS NOTE:
Hope you enjoyed this part. I thought it was crappy. Another memory? Yes another one. Should I do one of Newts prov? 1k reads!!!! thank you all so so much, I've been getting more comments and people adding it to there reading list.
PLEASE READ!!!!
So so so sorry if I start to lack on updating just, these few weeks are going to be very busy. I have tests, track and field, soccer, and lots of homework. Just wanting to let everyone know, cause I could get comments saying why haven't you updated? And stuff, well there's your reasons. I wasn't going to update today, but I did you lucky ducks.
Until the next update
Bye.