Part 25 - Newt Imagine

"Thomas no!"
Newt came limping over to you, he stood by your side as Thomas turns a corner. He slipped his warm hand into yours. You looked at Newt, your eyes fell into a abyss while you hid your emotion for what you were about to do.
"I love you Newt, sorry" you muttered but Newt heard, before he had a chance to responded your hand slipped out of his and you ran into the maze. The walls were going to squish you if you didn't pick up the pased, so you did just that. Newt yelled your name, his voice rang threw your ears making you heart lose a piece of it's self. It didn't stop you though.
"Thomas! Wait" you felt bad for not giving Newt any warning of what you were going to do, you also felt bad for not saying goodbye.

"Thomas! Come back please"
"It's to late the doors are shut"

And you sqirmed your way through just before the doors shut completely.
"I'm sorry Newt" you mumbled to yourself.

"Would you come back for me?"
"I can't Y/n"
"I'm here"
"What do you mean your here?"

You ignored him and decided to just take the same corner Thomas did and try to find him. The only problem is that he kept calling out to you, asking you what you meant.

"You know what I mean"
"No I really don't"
"I'm in the Maze with you idiot"

Thomas didn't talk back, your head had no voice in it. Silence filled your head, except for thoughts of where he went.
"Dammit Thomas, why would you run in here you slinthead!"
"Because-" you turned around to look behind you to find Thomas standing there. "I felt like we weren't friends, like I wrecked everything from running off. I know its stupid but when I met you that night, I knew in my heart that you were more than fimilar to me. Y/n it felt like before we got stuck here we were something, something important. After I noticed you and Newt flirting I knew something was wrong, it was almost as if you guys were being forced to love each other" Thomas looked at the ground.
"Thomas you were just jealous" he turned around while kicking the ground pretending dirt was there.
"I knew you wouldn't understand" he mumbled to himself and walked away.
"Excuse me?"
"Go away Y/n"
"No I'm not going to leave you alone. I cared for you, I had mixed emotions with you. When I was about to kiss you was just to take my mind off of Newt. He is a jackass at times but I love him for that. I was torn between the two of you, and I found out tonight...today that you over reacted. When you died...or at least when I thought you died, my heart disappeared just as the world around us did to. You helped me, I killed you. You should be dead. I made the right choice with Newt. And I come out here risking my life for you, how stupid can I be. You don't understand what its like to be put in my sh-"
You were cut off by a loud screech.
"Great" you mutter rolling your eyes and turning around to see where the Griever is coming from. There it was standing in front of you, the ugly thing towering over you. The thing that almost killed you best friend, almost killed you.
"Honestly I'm not in the mood, come back later okay" you talked to the Griever like it was nothing. It roared in your face.
"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M IN THE MOOD TO DEAL WITH YOU GRIEVER? CAUSE I'M NOT. IF YOU DON'T GO AWAY I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS!!!"
"Y/n get away from that thing"
"Your not the boss of me Thomas" he pissed you off so much that the world had gone in slow motion except for you. You didn't realize it. The Griever was moving but slowly, so slow you thought it wasn't even going to move.
"You asked for it" you ran beside it, jumping on it's back. You slowly were being taken into the Griever.

How the shuck does this happen?

You stuck your hand in it, searching for the switch to kill it. Moving your hand around fast as you slowly sunk into the Grover. There was the switch, you grabbed it with a good grip and pulled up. Everything came back to normal speed. The Griever fell to the ground and you crawl out of the Griever's slimy green skin.
"I told you"
Thomas stood there, half traumatized of what you had done and the other half filled him with amusement. You turned around and ran away from Thomas. As you wondered the mysterous Maze things seemed to be fimilar. You had memorized every turn you made all the way back to the East doors. Your back was on the Maze wall, you wanted to be brave at this moment but your mind travelled back to the time of running into the maze as Newt's voice rang threw your eardrums. You bent your knees as you went down, your butt hit the ground and tears streamed down your face. Your head was on your knees, tears escaped your eyes. You could probably hear your sobbing from back in the Glade. A Griever roared right on the end of the corner, you got to your feet. This time your brave and anger flew away, as the memories of a Griever almost killing you. One last tear drop hit the Maze floor and where it landed electric blue started to travel its way over to the Griever. You watched in amusement of this, you became terrified for what might happen. Once it reached the Griever the blue began to speed up faster and the Griever screamed a roar of pain than it fell the ground making the it shake. The blue disappeared.

What just happened?

You stood satisfied of what you just witnessed. You ran back to the East doors, you slammed your clenched fists against the cold concrete.
"Please open, everything is different now"
The noise you've been hearing all night pierced through your ears once again. There it was standing in front of you.

For the first time there was no getting out of this one.

A/n:
- Sorry this is crappy, I've been really slacking on this story. Hey on the bright side I created a new story, waring if you read it: it is really messed up at the beginning but once I finish these next (few) chapter(s) it will settle down and not be so messed up I promise. I got really mad at myself because I messed up big time in the last part so its why this one is so bad and crappy. Hopefully it will turn around and start becoming more interesting and not crappy/bad.
Well...
Later.