Part 24 - Newt Imagine

Silence. As you stood there, silence began to build.
"Is someone gonna tell me why the shuck I'm here or can I leave angry for you bloody slintheads for wasting my time?" You shot Newt a glare as a smile crept onto his face. You took a deep breath while rolling your eyes to show you were annoyed. You looked at Alby and Minho who simply just had both eyebrows raised, Minho's smirk grew.
"What?"
"Oh nothing, it's just a different that you said bloody"
"But I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes you did"
You looked at Newt who had a smirk just moments ago and now had an upset look planted on his face, whatever this is he isn't happy about it.
"Get the shucking point slinthead, I have better things to do"
Alby walked away, mad at you both because you both were acting like complete children.
"Whatever."
"So?"
"So?"
"Why am I here?"
"Oh yeah, you're a runner now" you couldn't move, shock traveled through your body faster than Minho.
"....."
"Clearly you weren't meant to be a builder-"
"It's not like you worked anyway" Newt mumbled under his breath hoping I didn't hear as he rolled Hus eyes. Another glare went to him from both, you and Minho.
"Anyway, that was amazing running skills also that little trick you pulled out on Thomas. If you ran into a Griever you'd survive-"
"I can easily kill a Griever, better than I had when I confused the crap out of it"
"We all know. One more thing, since you stabbed Newt-"
"You have to sleep in the Slammer" Newt cut Minho off.
"Good for you, I don't care"
"Shut up you Slinthead"
You shot a look telling Minho to leave and he simply nodded agreeing and left.
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH, IT WAS A SHUCKING ACCIDENT AND YOUR ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE JACKASS. I DIDN'T EVEN DO IT...well I did but I didn't mean to, I didn't have control of mys-" cut off again, only by a kiss. You couldn't remember the last time you kissed Newt, but it felt like all your anger over Newt disappeared into the maze and never come back again. Your lips removed from one another's, your foreheads still touching. Deep breaths escaping your lungs, you could hear Newt's chest grasping for air.
"I love you" he said as he caught air again.
"And I hate you"

Wait who said that?

Your heads moved to see who had said that revealing Thomas standing there, a look on his face showing he isn't very happy about that kiss.
"Thomas go away" you looked at Newt.
"How about I don't and beat the crap out of you"
You new what you had to do, to calm Thomas down. You released your arms around Newt and made a look to him saying I'm sorry but I have to do this. You walked over to Thomas and kissed him.
"There. Now you both go in different directions before I murder you both with my fists, I am a lot strong than you both know O am and don't piss me off or I'll cut your throats."

"Thomas please go, I know you like me and I like you but I love Newt and he is the one I need to be with. Please forgive me, I am truly sorry"
"Fine, but I'm not here to help you anymore"
"Can we at least be friends?"

Thomas was no longer standing there, his presence was gone even inside your head. You ran to find him but he was no where to be found. It was getting dark out and you saw a boy standing in front of the maze entrance, you ran towards him.

It was Thomas and you knew cause of his voice. The maze walls started moving, they were closing. He said one last thing before he left

"Goodbye"

A/n:
- I made this already but it wasn't saved so that's why it was late and short.
#qotd: should I make a Thomas imagine? Is so would you read it?

There isn't a lot of Thomas imagines and to me they don't seem very good, its either going to fast or banishing and stuff like that (no offence in all) but I haven't checked them all out so I could be mistaken.
Anyway....
Bye