The Triangle Begins - Part 4 (Newt Imagine)

After you leave you go and sit in the woods. You are completely zoned out by thinking of what's gonna happen next, and what you'll say to Newt so many things to worry about. A guy trips on your foot, he falls to the ground but catches himself before he face-planets.
"Crap, I can't believe I just did that" you say just now noticing you say that out loud. You help him up
"Are you okay, I'm so sorry"
"I'm fine and its okay, accidents happen right"
You giggle "right"
"So why are you out here alone, in the woods?"
"Nothing really just to get my head off of things"
"Is it working?"
Just before that You think he can tell you didn't want to talk about the things that were going on and everything you were feeling.
"No not really just making it worst"
You giggle causing him to laugh.
"Wait a second your the Greenie" you start to feel uncomfortable so in response you just nod.
"Well do care to know my name or do you rather call me the most annoying thing ever Greenie" you say sarcastically
"Okay, I'll sick with Greenie"
You slap him with the back of your hand, with your mouth open.
"Hey calm down I'm only kidding"
"I knew that" you quickly say as you start to burst out laughing with this man you have never seen around the Glade.
"Well anyway my name is y/n"
"Wow"
"What?"
"Your name" he said with unreadable face expression.
"What is it the most gorgeous, fabulous name you ever heard" you say so sarcastically and you flip your hair like a really spoiled popular girly girl.
"Nope, basically the complete opposite" he smiles and starts laughing, and you start to do the same.
"No but seriously what?" You question him.
"Its just a really pretty name" he says and smiles showing you in his eyes that he means it.
You are so shocked and all of a sudden you feel warm and comfortable like you could sit there all day and talk to this boy.

Wait what's this guys name?

"Thanks. Now what about you?" You said in response just eger to know his name.
"What about me?" He says in confusion
You roll your eyes "what's your name?"
"Oooh!"
"So what is it?" Demanding an answer and not letting anymore off topic words.
"Thomas" he says looking down.
"It suits you. What's wrong?" You say hoping that he'll tell you and not do that nothing crap.
"Every time someone says my name, I don't really know it just doesn't feel right, it just feels like theres something about it that's not good like its a lie or something-" he says as you quickly look at him admiring his honesty towards you.
"Uncomfortable"
"What?"
"Every time your name is mentioned in front of you or if you can hear it mentioned it makes you feel uncomfortable" you say sadly feeling so bad for Thomas.
"Its okay Thom-" you stop yourself realizing that you shouldn't mention his name "its okay"
He stares at the ground.
"This is getting depressing, how about we go swimming or something cause don't you guys have a river or a creek here?" You say hoping to cheer him up, maybe even crack a smile.
"Sounds awesome but I have to go soon"
"Why?" You said as remebering you seeing Thomas with Minho "its cause your a runner."
"Yeah. But we can do that as soon as I get back" he smiles.
"Okay see you when you get back." You said ending the conversation but not ending his presents.
He stands up and holds out a hand to help you up, you take it and you both walk in complete silents but standing fairly close to each other. You walk until you reach Minho and Newt. Minho breaks the silents
"So looks like you enjoyed yourself last night" Minho says just to make you a little mad.
"Shut up Minho." you say not wanting to go farther into detail.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I was talking to lord of speaking" he says really sassy just to prepare to be sassy today -wait this makes no sense because Minho is always sassy.
"I said shut up!!" You yell so irritated and annoyed at Minho because he isn't listening.
"Woah, y/n slim it." Newt says surprised at what your reaction was to Minho being sassy and back-talking you.
"I-I'm sorry Minho just can you please just not" you comment with your voice saying that you were truly sorry.
"Its okay, its my fault anyway... I will stop"
"Thank you so much" you look at everybody with all of our 3 face expressions saying this isn't Minho.
"But I can't make any promises" and we all ar relieved that we have our Minho back.
Minho taps Thomas's shoulder and says
"Come on we have to go the doors are gonna open up any second now"
"Okay. Bye y/n I'll see you later" he says as he's jogging to the maze doors while looking back and waving.
After that you spend the whole time with Newt talking, laughing, and having lots of fun with him.
You realize that you like Newt an hour before Minho and Thomas return

-hope you enjoyed it so far. I think this chapter was really long. I have lots of time to write since I'm sick, I have a sore throat and I'm losing my voice also my arms are almost completly useless after skiing for 2 days. After reading this does anyone get why the chapters title is called whats it called? Please leave comments and keep reading thank you•-• °-°._. :) ( • , • ) I think I will make the next chapter about what Newt and you did when you were waiting for Thomas to come back. Love you all:*bye for now, until next time:)