Part 22 - Newt Imagine

"He's not dead" Thomas was there shaking you, trying to get you to calm down.
"He's not dead?"
"Newt isn't dead."
Your head was spinning, or at least what you could see. The motion got to you, it was slow while you saw the world slowly starting to disappear. You heard one last thing before you fell to the ground.
"Y/n, I'm not dead"

Newt.

You had just awoken once again only this time for real, Thomas had his hands on your shoulders. Newt was no where in sight. Your hand moved to the right side of your forehead. You let go of your head and looked around, you took a deep breath when you looked to your right. More deep breaths came.
"Y/n are you okay"
You backed away from Thomas, you were crawling backwards with your stomach faced to the sky.
"Where's Newt?"
"He went to go get the med-jacks-"
"I was climbing a tree, my foot slipped."
"-since you were climbing a tree and fell to the ground, clearly injuring yourself cause your head is bleeding and you got knocked out badly."
You stand up and start walking away from Thomas.

"Where is she going?" Thomas's voice popped into your mind.

"Somewhere where you both will leave me alone and stop treating me like a kid."
"Wait what?"
"You heard me"

Wow. That was reallly rude of me, it's not my fault he keeps on acting like I'm a broken, hurt, and lost kid.

"That's because I don't want you to get hurt, and I also don't want to lose you"
Your body turned and faced him.
"You heard me?"
"Of course I heard you"

He didn't hear me, he's just being a liar.

"No, I'm not"

Why is he lying? How does he know what I'm saying?

"Because I can hear your voice in my mind saying it"
"Telepathic."
"What?"
"T-Thomas" your eyes were rolling up inside your head.
"Yeah?"
"Catch me" and you were falling, someone had caught your body before you and the ground could found each other. His body was warm against you, but you didn't feel him for much longer cause you fainted.

Your memory pov:

"I don't want to do this"
"It is only for you two to know what one-another are thinking, it helps us with your brain waves and how your brain reacts to founding out something you didn't know you could do"
"Come on Y/n, we have to do it....for them"
"Fine, I'll do it"
"Plus it will be cool to be telepathic"
"Thomas shut up please"
"Okay"
"Can we hurry up and get this over with please so I don't have to think about it"
"Yes we can, let's proceed"

Your present pov:

"Finally, your awake"
"How long have I been out"
"A few hours"
"Oh."

AUTHORS NOTE:
- Sorry this is so short, Wattpad keeps on texting me about these guideline things and I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong. Please help me with this problem. Also sorry for the lack of updates, I am just so busy. I am really scared about this Wattpad thing, is this only happening to me? Pls comment below if it is also happening to you too.
Bye for now