Part 17- Newt Imagine

- before I start writing remember that I do say the proper words only my autocorrect corrects them since it's a stupid tablet and I can't fix it, it goes really slow when I try so ya sorry if that happens just ignore it and say the word you think I meant also sorry if I say me it's a habit. All done now let's begin.

Your prov:
You got control of yourself once you stabbed yourself with one hand. You looked down seeing nothing, no knife or blood. You lifted your hand up to your face and saw a little bit of blood on your hand. You looked at Minho's sad sad eyes, he looked like he is stuck in to much shock but why you didn't-

Why does Minho look that way I didn't-

You looked down, your eyes were traumatized for what you have just did. Your eyes widened at the sight of him. You fell on your knees and looked at Newt with the knife stuck in him. New tears formed again only not for Thomas, for the boy that you loved. You hugged him.
"No no, I can't lose you!" Your voice so full of sorrow.
Minho got out of his mini heart attack.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS Y/N?!?!" he was very angry with you, and why wouldn't he Newt was like a brother for him.
They even had a code "bros before hoes" - sorry I had too but no I'm kidding, pretend I didn't even write they even had a code... Okay?
"I didn't" you stuttered, you didn't even know if that was true.
"Really you didn't? Newt is laying there with a knife in him and you had the knife, threatened to kill him and look you did it"

SHUT THE HELL UP MINHO
YOUR NOT HELPING!!!!

You almost lost it.
"SHUT UP!!! HE JUMPED IN FRONT OF ME WHEN SOMEONE TRIED TO STAB ME I mean I tried to stab me.... YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD KILL THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST IN THE WORD?!?!?! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. I didn't intend to do that, and I never would someone or something took control of me and made me do that. After Newt said that touching sentence to me I wanted to drop the knife and cry in his arms but that obviously didn't go as planned" you put Newt's hand on your cheek while he was still alive.
"Don't leave me Newt, I didn't mean to and you have to know that. You're the love of my life."
"I know. Could we talk about this later and get me to the Med-Jacks?" He was losing his voice with pain.
"Of course we can darling." Minho grabbed his other arm with the knife jabbed into his arm, Newt shouted with pain.
"No Minho, stop your hurting him. General okay?"
"I'm trying Y/n" you could tell he was so irrigated with you.

-----When They Reached The Glade-----

Everyone came running to see what happened. Jeff came at last seeing the thing stuck in his arm.
"What happened?"
"Does it really matter? And anyways it's a long story" Jeff grabbed Newt while looking at Minho to give an expansion, he still didn't get one so he walk away as fast as he could.
There came the nightmares... Alby and Gally.
"What the shucking hell happened here" Gally asked
"I-I-I can explain"
Minho stepped up.
"There was a knife, I don't know who got it but Newt slipped on it when we were going to get Y/n" you looked at Minho confused.

Why would he say that?

Why would he cover for me?

"Is this true Y/n?" You didn't know what to say.
Minho looked at you, his eyes said it all "go with it Slinthead."
You looked back to Alby and Gally.
"Yes it is, I heard Newt scream and I came running and asked what happened. Minho told me and we carried him here."
"Okay." He didn't say anything else.

Well that was odd.

you wanted to go see him but you knew you weren't aloud so you didn't. Gally walked up to you when you went to go in the pit for 'your' actions since it wasn't fair of doing that.
"I know that's not what really happened, I'm not stupid."
"Okay so that's your opinion."
"Yes, now I want you to tell me the truth"
"You already know Gally"
"No I don't, all I know is some lie Minho made up and you went along with it"
"Now why would you think that?"
"Cause Minho gave you that look I know to well plus your sitting in the pit that seems to be for 'no reason at all'."
Gally jumps in the same pit as me.
"Now tell me the truth" he was going to threaten you if you didn't, you just knew it so you did.
"That was stupid, you were going to just stab yourself for no reason and went into the Maze with no expansion?"
"Well no I couldn't control myself when I was going to stab myself."
"So you stabbed yourself because 'something' was controlling you and you went into the Maze with no reason to what's so ever?"
"Basically" you may have lied about a few things but he doesn't really need to know the truth to the whole thing, it's none of his business.
"I don't buy it."
"Well that's the truth"

Not the whole truth though

"Y/n stop and tell me the truth"
"Gally I told you the truth now leave me the hell alone"
"Fine." He got out of the pit and walked to Alby's sleeping area.

Oh no he's going to tell Alby the truth

You knew now was the time to go back into the Maze, to leave the Glade and make sure WICKED stops torturing your innocent friends...your family.
Before you left you went to Newt and kissed him, just in case it was the last time your lips collabed.
You got left him and got into the Maze just in time before the doors closed, now it was about getting to 7 without catching up with a new Griever and also trying to remember to get there before it closes.

AUTHORS NOTE:
- Hello Loves, I think this was so bad but whatever, so I finally got what missevangelene asked for (she won something that's why she got to get what she wanted to happen) so she wanted Newt to sacrifice himself for Y/n, somewhere along those lines. I don't do requests on this Imagine btw
Shout out: aspengail01 she has an amazing story going on and I am in love with it, go check her accoumt and her story out (it's not an Imagine, it's a story)
okay gtg bye.
Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense because the words don't match or stuff like that.
Bye Loves