Part 23 - Newt Imagine

You felt uncomfortable about your situation.
"I can't believe you"
Curiosity to what Newt was saying filled the air, you could almost taste how bitter the air was.
"Newt?"
"Why did you do that"
You knew what he was talking about but you weren't in the mood for going into one of those deep conservation, you just gave him a blank look.
"Really the silent treatment?" You open your mouth to speak but closed your mouth again cause it would not help at all.
"Fine than, come talk to me when your done with this!" His voiced raised at you when he said his sentence. He was about to walk out the door when you decided now might be the time to say it.
"Newt what happened to you?" He stood there, not making it awkward just making you more upset of his actions. He finally started to walk with his hand on the handal and slammed the door leaving you to your thoughts,

Wow what gotten into him, maybe
Thomas will actually be nice to me.

You had just notice Thomas didn't come to visit you, you wanted him to come and make you feel safe since Newt was being a slinthead and decided to yell at you instead for care for you. If Thomas could listen to your thoughts than you could call out to him and get him to go visit you.

"Thomas?"

Nothing, you couldn't hear his voice

"Y/n?"
"Yeah. Come to the med-jacks rooms please"
"Why?"
"Please just do it, I am not feeling well right now and need you"
"Okay but... Why do you me instead of Newt"
"An explanation can wait until later"

After felt like hours ran in, he didn't appear to shut the door so you looked at him than looked at the door with a slit nod for him to understand more. Thomas turned around and shut the door quickly and quietly, he speed walked over to me and sat in the only chair in the room.
"Hey you okay?" You wanted to act brave at this moment, because it was just a silly thing that happen but a single tear escaped your eye when you were holding them in.
"Y/n what's wrong?"
You didn't want to say anything, you showed him what was wrong. You stood up with a blank face and walked over to the window causing Thomas to follow you slowly, you found Newt in the distance and pointed you pointed you finger at him. Thomas was obviously confused. Thomas grabbed your waist and your turned around, he of course knew you were going to do that. He pulled you close, your head fell into his shoulder and you couldn't stop the tears or your sobs that sooner began to come.
"Hey, its alright"
"No it isn't"
"Yeah it is, I'm here and he won't hurt you"
"I'm sorry" came out of your mouth and your voice almost sounded as if you had been crying for hours. You were now on a different subject, not Newt but what happen to Thomas when he kissed you and you wished you had reacted better.
"What are you sorry for? There's no reason for you to apologize" the way he said it and how he said you clearly new he had not one clue what you were talking about. Only one word fell from your lips, it was the only thing you could say at the moment.
"Kiss" by now your sobs stopped and you were now looking into Thomas's eyes. You noticed that he was kind of tall while you where short, if you wanted to kiss him without him moving his neck down you would have to be on the tip of your toes. His arm wrapped around your waist and he held a firm grip on you almost as if you would fall to the ground, your held played in between his neck and his shoulder. You felt safe again with Thomas there with you. He basically led you to the bed you were only minutes ago lying in. You both sat down, it was maybe five seconds after you sat down you felt eyes on you. Your turned your head away from the wall you were recently starring at to look at Thomas, see if it was him starring at you and it was.
"Y/n" he breathed your name, it was like all the air got swept out of the room besides the little bit left over in the room, Thomas and you were trying to catch the air to give there lungs new energy.
"Yes?" You also sounded like he had when he said your name, you and Thomas had wide eyes looking into each others. You both moved closer in, leaning your heads forwards and as he started to do it he hesitated. Your breaths got more heavy as you moved closer to each other, eyes not leaving the gaze you both shared. That's when our lips were almost touching he backed his away and tapped you on the arm.
"Your it" he got up and started running he stumbled as he got to the door and slammed it open he ran out running down the stairs you could hear his shoes hit the wood with his weight on it.
"Okay but you'll be sorry when I catch you little Shank" you laughed as you said this and yelled to him so he could hear you. You ran out the door and jumped the stairs which you thought was kind of stupid because it was wasting a few seconds by landing. You chased Thomas out the door and bumped into Newt, you ignored it and got to the side of him and ran after Thomas.
"I'm going to catch you Slinthead" you loved running, you felt free every time you ran. Adrenaline kicked in, it went through your veins and you ran faster, pumping your legs and arms. You and Thomas ran into the Deadheads, you ran more fast like before had been a jog and you tagged Thomas. You turned around and ran opposite from him and yelled back "your it" without looking back to see Thomas start to chase after you. You ran across the Glade, farther than Thomas had made without getting tagged. You wanted to look back and see Thomas's face because his running face is priceless but you didn't just kept running. Dodging Gladers, you were on your third lap of running across the Glade without getting tagged when you saw Newt and Minho standing beside each other, your smile faded in to a frown when you saw Newt shaking his head. You looked forward again, this isn't his life why doesn't he let me have fun you thought to yourself and that made you super angry and and a smirk came on your face as you were running, you ran even faster than before you for the first time looked behind you and saw Thomas way behind you. You looked at Minho and Newt but only Minho was there, he looked impressed a smirk was on his face with his arms crossed. Minho looked at you and his smirk grew bigger, he down at you legs. You wanted to give him a show so you looked back at Thomas and moved to the side so he could run past you, you slowed down to get Thomas to catch up and you could hear his heavy breaths. You looked at Minho who had his his impress look on his faced he changed it, you gave him a smirk saying watch-this-your-not-going-to-see-it-coming in return he gave you a confused look saying what-are-you-going-to-do and gave you one brow up. You slowed down even more trying to convince Thomas that you were tired and you looked back seeing him catching up fast, you turn around running towards him his arms open up to gave me a hug but he didn't want to hug you at the moment he was trying to stop and you ran faster, you started picking up speed and you ducked under Thomas arms and started running the opposite direction. You could feel Minho's smirk and could see Thomas rolling his eyes and turning around so he would be chasing you again. You had no choice to say it, you had to or you would burst out laughing.
"You enjoy that Asian boy?" A smirk was still peared on your face and you were still running. Minho laughed and walked away, he looked like he was going to walk over to Alby. You slowed down to stop and succeeded without falling, you turned around and unexpecting who came at you with full speed was Thomas. Your eyes widened and he tried to stop failed, you and Thomas collided and fell to the ground. He was on top of you, you laughed and so did he.
"Sorry"
"You always sucked at stopping when your running"
"Thanks it's an honour" his hands were on the ground trying to hold all his weight off of you. You both smiled at each other. All of sudden someone interrupted them by coughing, fake coughing. You both looked up to see Newt standing there with such a angry face, you noticed he was glaring at Thomas.
"Oh uh ya" Thomas said nervous, he got off of you and helped you up.
"What do you want Newt?" Your hands were on your waist.
"Well I came over hear to come get you for a mini gathering with Alby, Minho, and I but instead I see you two on the ground flirting with each other" you glared at Newt.
"We weren't flirting Newt" Newt and you looked over to see Thomas looking at Newt.
"Whatever" Newt rolled his eyes at you and Thomas while he said whatever.
"I'll be right back Thomas"
"Okay, I'm just going to get some dinner"
"K" is all you said and walked off to the gathering, you and Newt did not say one word to each other on the way there.
You walked in to see Minho smirking at you.
You were confused about what was happening.

Minho winked at you.

A/N:
- I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WEEK, so mad at myself rn. Please forgive me please, I wrote extra long this time. Around 1720 words. Does anyone actually read my authors note? Probably not, write "bananas" if you read my A/n. I loved writing this, I don't know why but I felt so happy which is rare. Sorry if it doesn't make sense, I wrote it while listening to music and its hard to focus when music is on but it was easier this one time which was amazing.
Till the next update.
Bye.