Part 21 - Newt Imagine

You were weary about this lady. At the moment you just stood there, paralyzed. Thomas would never kill me you thought to yourself, or would he. You almost jumped when Thomas spoke, breaking through the silence that was created.
"No, I refuse."
"Well than, we have a problem"
"I'm not going to kill my best friend, I never will."

You wanted to speak to Thomas without them hearing, you thought about what you were going to say to him when they left him alone in the room.

Thomas you would never kill me, right?

As you were about to think of your next way to ask Thomas, Thomas's voice popped inside your head but his lips hadn't moved.

"Of course not."

Startled from the response, you stumbled backwards. Bumping the wall with your back. Your palms hit the wall, catching you from stumbling to collapse on the ground. You moved one of your hands up to your face, covering your mouth. You were hoping you didn't alert anyone to find you, and do things to you that you don't even want to imagine. You had to know for sure that you weren't going insane, so you speak to him once again in your mind.

"Thomas can you hear me, say something if you can"

"Yes, I can hear you" he spoke out loud, alerting the others to find you out side of his door.
You had your arms and your legs held, they had a good grip on you. You didn't care anymore if it was no use, you had to try. You kicked at the men holding your feet to try and make them lose there grip on you, moving your arms in a motion in and out, almost as if you were pushing people out of your way.

"THOMAS HEL-" you were cut off by a man covering your mouth. You spoke to him in the mind again.

"Thomas help me, they've got me. Holding me. I need help. I unlocked your door so you can escape. Now hurry!!"

You opened your mouth, moving your head forward to bite the mans hand. He let go of your one arm to grab the bitten hand of his. You wasted no more time, you fung your hand at the other guy who was holding your other arm. You forced the man to the wall and kicked them, knocking them into the wall to drop your feet. Giving you another chance to freedom, your feet landed on the ground. The man grabbed your neck, putting you into a headlock. While you were being choked, you pulled at his arm trying to free yourself once again.

Come on Y/n, you made it this far.

You walked forward as the man followed, you ran backwards. Slamming his body into the wall, making him let go of you. You turned around and kicked the guy in the stomach, forcing him to collapse to the ground.
Thomas had finally showed up when you had finished them off. Your lungs were trying to grasp air. Your hands on your knees, as you leaned against the wall in a sitting position.
"Thanks for the help" you said in heavy breaths, you slowly got up. You were just starting to get your breathing under control.
"Well it looks like you have it under control." Thomas steps on the men.
"Hurry we need to go."
"How do we get back to the Glade"
"We will search the building for the box to get sent up to the Glade."
You both started to jog, you hadn't realized until now how sore and tired you were. You and Thomas kept running across the building, searching desperately for the entrance of the box. You started hearing people running, there feet crushing into the ground every step they take.

"We have to start running now" Thomas said to you through the mind.

"I know" is all you could think.

The jogging turned in running, your feet aching to get a rest. Your head was throbbing from how much you needed sleep.
After a minute of running there were these doors and they were labeled. The sign read: