Meeting The Family Part 3

KING P.O.V.

Recap

That's when we walked in and i saw my family interacting with each other along with aniya.

I walked towards aniya tapped her on the shoulder and said can we talk.

END OF RECAP

I went outside towards the porch and waited til she said something but she didn't she just stared at me while tears fell out her eyes I felt no sympathy for this bitch but i still wanted to know why she did it.

I said why did you do it?

She said i wasn't ready i couldn't take care of a child and i didn't think you were ready you kept saying how you didn't want a baby.

I said that was before i knew you were pregnant i would have took care of my child.

She said I-I-I-I don't know okay im sorry king

YOUR SORRY BITCH REALLY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SOORY IS YOU KILLED MY FUCKING SEED YOUR WORTHLESS YOU DIDN'T CARE BOUT NOBODY BUT YOUR SELF BECAUSE OF YOU I TREATED FEMALES LIKE SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT COULD FALL IN LOVE AGAIN BUT I DID I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU WERE JUST A HOE THAT DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK I HOPE YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON AND IF YOU WANTED ME TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK HERE YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE NOTHING I TOOK YOU IN AND MADE YOU SOMETHING NOW LEAVEEEEE!!!!!

That's when she took off running in to the house and i broke down crying once again.

VICKY P.O.V.

We were just sitting there basically listening to what they were saying i hated it how bad she hurt him.She was the reason he wouldn't get close to anybody and always kept everything inside i wanted to kill her but then at the same time i knew how she felt.

I could tell in his voice how much he was hurting i guess his mom and sister then know how bad he was hurting because they was crying i just wanted to go out there and comfort him but i know he need that time to vent so i waited til they were done.

A few minutes later that aniya girl ran in crying grabbed her bad and ran back out i don't know what happen but i went out there to find my baby though and what i saw brought tears to my eyes he was sitting on the porch hugging his knees and crying his eyes out and that's when i knew it broke him.

I ran towards him and just hugged him while he cried on me i just let him cry and cry because that's exactly what he need he need to let it out to someone and that's exactly what i was going let him do cry it out.

He was saying why did she do it baby why did she kill my seed that's was going be my fist fucking child how could somebody be that cruel and kill a harmless child why its not freaking right.

I said i don't know baby i don't know but its going be okay i promise you all he kept saying was my little princess my son why i hate her so much i hate her i wish would die she doesn't deserves to live she doesn't and he cried.

 I said shh baby you don't mean that you dont mean it at all your hurting.

He has stood up and said YES THE HELL I DO I-I-I-I- HATE HER .

I pulled into a hug and told him we were going to go home i went back inside got my purse and told his family we were gonna go home they understood why so that's why they let us go.

I unlocked the door let him get in and went to my driver side on the way home it was just quiet no one said anything .

We got in the house and he went up the stairs once i got up there i heard the shower running so i knew he was taking a shower i changed my clothes and layed down.

That's when i felt tears falling i hated how she did him it broke him and it hurt-ed me to know i couldn't do nothing about it i didn't even know he got in bed until i felt his arms go around me and him wipe my tears away.

He turned me around and said whats wrong i said nothing baby im fine he said no its no talk to me.

I said i just hate how she hurt yo and i couldn't do anything to fix it.

He said look at me and i looked up he spoke and said baby you did do something you listened you was there for me when no one else was you never gave up on me and for that i thank you now stop crying you know i hate when you cry now lets go to bed.

I said i love you

He said i love you to