Meeting Him

Candy aka Victoria P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm going off it was 9:00 pm I had to get ready for work I did my hygiene and got dress and then I was on my way out the door I got in my car and drove to the Luxury Paradise Oh shit my bad well before I get into the story let me tell yall about myself which it ain't none of yall business but im a tell yall anyways.

Anyways my name is Victoria Washington and im 5"4. l have hazel eyes with a little shade of brown & im black with a little bit of Dominican. Im 34d cup with a fat ass I have two brothers 1 sister I only claim one parent because my fathers is a deadbeat but last but not least im a stripper and my name is candy on the stage and before you judge wait till we get into the story you'll find out why I do it so don't judge before you know the real story behind it well that's enough about me lets get back to the story.

I got to the club and parked in the back I hate parking in the front because dudes always think they can touch on you and shit that's why I always keep my gun and pepper spray with me and I ain't afraid to use it.

I went to the dressing room and it was smelling like dried up fish and rotten pickles mixed together that's one thing that I hated it about this room is that they can never clean up after their selves like damn.

I walked to my spot and saw my girl sugar aka Mya doing her hair this only bitch I fuck with in here because everybody else in here was either fake or messy and I ain't have time fa that.

I sat down and said hey girl she looked at me and said hey mami how you doing im good just ready to get out there and make this money girl you already know.

How my niece doing she said that little bad girl doing good causing me headaches and shit but she doing good I just laughed and fished it up that's when our boss walked in r.c. he was like a friend i guess he had my back and shit he called and said candy you up next and went to his office.

I said okay I got up got my things and left that's when I heard MC on the mic and he said well next we got something that's sweet and luscious out come candy that's when the crowd cheered and I did my thing I got on the pole and did my thing to my favorite song take me down.

When I was coming down the pole that's when I locked eyes with this dark chocolate fellow he was gorgeous those green eyes had me speechless I smirked and winked and I crawled towards the stage staring at him.

He smirked and licked his lips I got my money. I rolled my eyes and walked off stage.

I got to the dressing room and started counting my money until my boss said someone wants a private dance candy room 66 go now he paying big I locked up my money and went to room 66 once I got in their I saw the dude with those green eyes.

King aka Jaceyon P.O.V.

I walked in the club with my two main niggas TJ and Montel and all eyes was on us like always we sat down in the back and had drinks until some girl came up to me and sat on my lap mami was looking good and all the right places but she was a known hoe around town and I wasn't finna get involved with her.

She said King how you doing baby I said im good was-sup she whispered in my ear let me get a taste I saw naw no can do blossom I ain't trying get a disease she got mad and left.

I was waiting to the next girl come up and that's when this girl came out baby-girl was beautiful out there but she doesn't seem like the type to be a stripper. It was like it was whole story behind her and I wanted to figure out what it was and that's when we locked eyes she smirked and I smirked and licked my lips that's when she got her money and left mama had an ass on her I had to get some alone time with her so I told the guys I be back .

I went to the boss and asked an i get a private dance we was good friends and shit already so it wouldn't matter i went to room 66 and waited for lil mama to come in and once she did i got happy baby-girl was fine up close.

She came towards me and ask what song I said in those jeans she played the song and sat on my lap she said no touching you can only look I said I gotcha ma and that when she did her thing she was moving her pussy in my face and that shit was smelling good I just wanted a lil taste.

She started grinding on me and shit and I felt lil johnny getting happy and I know she did too because she starting blushing she had flipped her self and that when her pussy was so close to my lips I was finna touch it until she flipped back down I was thinking damn man but she got off me and said that's it brother you got go shifts over I need my money.

I stood up and said damn ma its like that she got her money and said hell yea papi straight like that and that's when she walked away leaving me in a daze and at that moment that's when i knew i had to have shawty i was coming back tomorrow night.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Was-sup guys I  hope you enjoyed this chapter there is more were that came from so keep reading and commenting I would love for you to comment and tell me how you like it  and I would really appreciate babies this is a new book im on so give a little credit not a hard time thanks guy's...

vote,comment

vote,comment

vote,comment

vote,comment

vote,comment

Oh yea btw guys king on the side