Saving Her

Victoria P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of somebody making a beat on my door and the only two people that I knew could be doing that is my sister and my best-friend Mya. I went downstairs and yup of course I was right these bitches was dancing and making a beat who does that early in the morning only good thing that came out of this is that they had my favorite donuts chocolate with the strawberry jelly in the middle.

I said what the hell yall doing here at eight something Mya said hurry up and get dress were going to the mall and getting our nails done.

I said why am I going she said because were going out tonight and we got to look fly I laughed and said iight I gotcha.

I went upstairs did my hygiene and 45 minutes later I was done. I came down and my sister Lienna said bitch damn it take that long I said if you want to look this good then hell yea I grabbed a do-nut and we were on our way.

We got to the mall 15 minutes later and went to shopping it felt like I couldn't find a dress at all. I was getting mad and shit because all these dresses wasn't my type they wasn't the one until Mya came up behind me and said awe hunny don't look down we got one more store to find you a dress and if that don't work out will figure something out.

We went to the last store and that's when I started looking I moved the clothes and found the perfect dress it was sexy with a bit of class it was a little short but still beautiful.We then left to the nail shop and got all dolled up that's when we went to my house and chilled until it was time to get  dress.

We got dress around nine and was headed out towards the club we was going turn up foreal tonight we took Lienna car since she was going be the designated driver unless one of us went home with somebody else tonight.We got to club and that shit was packed like damn we finally found a parking spot after driving around for thirty minutes.

We walked up to the bouncer and got straight in. I guess Mya had some connections and shit but once we walked in all eyes was on us hoes was mugging and niggas was tryna holla all you heard was aye lil mama let me hit tonight or that bitch think she looked better than everybody else me and my girls just laughed and kept walking because that's how it always is when we go out.We got to the bar and took some shots Mya said I be back guys and she went to the dance floor with some guy. I looked at my sister and she was looking upset.

I said hey baby sis whats wrong and that when she pointed in the direction and saw her boyfriend dancing with some hoe.  I said hey girl don't worry bout him have you some fun and dance with some guys and make him miss out on all that. Girl you is beautiful and don't let nobody tell you other wise she left and went to the dance floor.

Some guy said nice speech I turned around and he was ugly like damn nigga you couldn't brush your teeth or fix ya self up like he had actually had the time to come get up all in my face with that ass breath I had to back up a little before I died.

He said dance with me pretty lady . I said naw not until you get yo self a mint he said bitch and walked off I grabbed his arm and said excuse me what did you say he said bitch and right when he got that last letter out.  I punched him dead and the nose and said don't you ever call me a bitch you stanky ass motherfucker you don't know me so watch it hoe and with that I walked off and went to the dance floor I saw him watching me and smirking and it felt a little creepy when I turned around he was gone. I was hoping dude had left cause I ain't have time for drama.

I was dancing with my girls and having fun and I felt somebody come behind he must of been happy because his little friend was liking it and shit when the song was over I saw dude was fine but I wasn't gone say nothing. I gave him a hug and said thanks for the dance and told my girls I was going to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and I felt like somebody was watching me but when I turned around no one was there I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom when I came out I had that feeling again but just kept walking until I felt a hand on my mouth towards my neck the guy said scream and I will kill you. He dragged me out the back of the club.

He pushed me on the wall and that's when I saw it was that guy with the bad breath he said oh lil mama since you feel the need to hit on people and couldn't give me once dance that all I wanted. He kept shaking real bad it was scaring but I couldn't let him know that.

I said why the fuck would I let you dance with me creep.

He grabbed me and slapped me he said since you couldn't give me what I wanted then I'm a take it and that's when he was grabbing on me tryna take off my clothes I was trying to fight but the guy was stronger than me he said if you scream I kill you bitch.

King P.O.V.

I was at the club doing business but all I had on my mind was candy from last night Ireally wanted to see her man once I left the club I didn't even go fuck. I went home and took a cold shower like damn its like shawty had me changing my ways and shit.

Once I was done I told the boys I was out that's when I heard screaming at the back of the club I had to see what it was and saw some guy trying to take advantage of some girl. I went closer and saw it was candy from last night and that just pissed me off because shouldn't nobody be touching on my baby. That's when I figured out what I  said ion cuff hoe's I fuck em but something about her had me thinking. I went over and pushed the guy off of her candy looked beaten up she was crying and kept shaking that's when the guy tackled me to the ground we were fighting and candy kept screaming even louder I finally knocked the guy off he tried to get up so I shot em in the leg.

I said so you like raping females nigga he said naw man King I'm sorry. I  didn't know she was yo bitch I said man she ain't a bitch she a lady so I  don't wont to ever hear you say that again this going teach not to rape no body else. I  shot em in the dick and then in between the eyes and I grabbed candy and took her to my house.

I called the guys and told them to clean up the mess once I  got candy in the car. I  asked her where her house was she just kept shaking and crying then she said I don't wont to go home take me to yo place I said iiight ma I gotcha.

We went to my house but she was already sleep I woke her up and took her to my house. I sat her on my bed and ran her a bath I heard sniffling and saw her on my bed crying. That's when  I went towards her and said shh ma he not going hurt you I promise and that when she hugged me like she didn't wont to let go I hugged her back and let her cry she finally stop.

She said thank you for saving me because if you wouldn't have he would've raped me. I wiped her tears and said no problem beautiful and kissed her forehead.

I went to the bathroom to go run the rest of her water then I got her undress and bathed her. She was scared at first but I told her don't worry I wont hurt you then she let me bathed her.

Once she was finish I gave her t-shirt and some of my boxers and layed her down I was finna go sleep in the guestroom until she grabbed my arm and said don't leave me.

I said um-mm you sure she said yes please lay with me I said iight took off my shirt and pants and wrapped my arms around her and layed down with lil mama.

She said goodnight King and kissed my cheek and that's exactly how we fell asleep .