More than friends

2 years passed

KING P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone going off I wasn't going even answer it until I heard Victoria say you know your phones ringing right.I looked at her and she started blushing and shit I just chuckled and said nah who ever it is  can wait ill just call back.

That's when the phone started ringing again I sighed and saw it was my mom calling I said was-sup mama.

She said boy you ain't hear your phone ringing I said yea I heard it ma she started cussing me out and shit I said iight ma I saw Vicky on the other side of the bed laughing and shit.She finally stop cussing and said I want you and Victoria to come over for dinner Sunday do you hear me yes mam I gotcha.

We hung up and that's when I pulled Vicky on the bed and said she want us to come to dinner Sunday she blushed and said iight.

I started tickling her and said oh today lets do something it don't matter what it is just the two of us ma she said iight and got up.

I said where you going downstairs come down when you get situated I made breakfast for you then she left.I got up and took a shower did my hygiene and got dress and went downstairs.

It was smelling real good in here and damn ma was looking sexy ass hell making that shit to I went up and sat on the counter she said its almost ready I said okay you go get dress and ill get the rest ready cause after this we leaving.

 I made the rest of breakfast fixed her plate and waited for her to come down she shawty was looking fresh we ate and talked and left.

We just driving until she said what we doing today I said well first im taking you shopping ma and before you decide against don't because im not taking no for an answer I want to pleasure you in every way I can she blushed and said iight.

We got to the mall and  at first she didn't want to buy nothing but I made her get some things three hours later she was done and wanted to eat somewhere,so I took her to my favorite restaurant.

I sat her down and its like she was thinking about something cause shawty was in deep thought.I said whats wrong Victoria she looked up and said nothing.

I grabbed her chin and said your liening to me tell me whats going on.

That's when I saw a tear slipped down her cheek I pulled her into my lap and said hey whats wrong she shook her head I said wont be able to help you unless you tell me whats going on.

It wouldn't matter it ain't like its going happen anyways I said whats going happen you me us being together king im in love with you I been in love with you since I saw you but you don't see that do you then she ran out the restaurant.

I went after her and saw her sitting on a bench I kneeled down in front of her and saw her eyes all red and puffy. I grabbed her face and kissed her she must have felt the same because she kissed back.

I said im in love with you to now will you be my woman.

She kissed me and said yes forever and always baby.