Meeting The Family Part 1

KING P.O.V.

Today was the day I was taking Victoria to meet my family I hope shit won't get to hectic because I really wanted my family to like Vicky.She is a very special to me so if they don't like ha then shit I don't know what ill do.

I yelled Baby You Ready 

She said,"Yea Im Coming baby." She got downstairs and shawty was looking right in that sundress like damn baby got back.

I grabbed her hand and spinned her around just to get good look and said damn baby you looking beautiful.She blushed and said thanks baby I appreciate it and you look good too.

You know how I do.

She said whatever nigga don't get to cocky anyways you ready to go I said yea been waiting on your ass for the longest she rolled her eyes and that's when I smacked that ass cause it was looking to good.She turned around and gave me the finger.

I said when baby you know im ready whenever you ready she just kept walking to the car.Once we got in the car we were off to my parents house.

Once we got outside I saw Vicky was shaking baby was so nervous I grabbed her hand and said baby whats going on why you nervous because what if your family don't like me what if they think im not good enough of for you,or what if they think im a hoe I might once been a stripper but I haven't slept with everybody and the one person that did take my virginity that was rape.

I said baby look at me for one your not a hoe we all know that.You're beautiful and they will love you for you don't you ever forget that no matter what just always be yourself always.

She smiled and said thanks baby I said always now lets go on in I grabbed her hand and we went towards the door at least she calmed down a little.

I used my key to go inside and yelled Ma you there.

She said boy if you don't stop yelling in my house im a beat yo ass but im in the kitchen baby.We went in the kitchen and I saw my lovely mother making my favorite dish soup casserole.

She turned around and gave me a hug I missed my moms yall I guess she saw somebody behind me and said who is this Vicky finally came from behind me and was like hi im Victoria but you call me Vicky.

My mom grabbed her and pulled her into a hug she said baby no your part of the family now and im Crystal but you can call me mama j.She let her go and I was happy because my two favorite women done came in my life.

I said mom where the rest of the family she said well your dad is in the living room watching the game and your knucklehead little brother is upstairs on the phone with some Chattahoochee your sister haven't got here yet she is bringing a guest to.

That's when i had to show my big brother skills and was like is it a guy she said boy now you know your sister doesn't date after what done happened to her I was like my bad your right so it must be a female.

I went upstairs to get my little brother while Vicky stayed down there and talked to my mom but for some reason I had a gut feeling about this person my sister was going to bring.

I finally got to my brothers room and I can hear him talking on the phone trying to sweet talk I just chuckled and walked on in I guess because don't walk in on him cause dude was finna cuss me out until he saw who it was and he started smiling and shit.

He hung up the phone and said was sup big bro

I pulled him into a hug and said nothing son but I wanted you to come downstairs and meet my lady he was like damn man you done finally found somebody I was like yea she special man and once we got downstairs we saw her in the kitchen talking to my moms.

We got down there I grabbed her hand pulled her to me by the waist and said Lavonte this is my girl Vicky and baby this is my brother lavonte .

He was like damn bro this all your baby-girl fine I was like aye man get ya own.He shook her hand and said baby if he ain't treating you right I can show you what a real man is like and then he kissed her hand.

I pushed him away and went to see my pops along with my baby cause you never know what lavonte got up his sleeve.

I went in there and pops didn't even notice me he was to busy screaming at the TV and shit I finally got his attention and was like dad this my girl Vicky and this is my dad Kalen he pulled her into a hug and said but you can call me dad cause we family now.

We all sat on the couch mom came in with a few snacks and sat on dads lap until the doorbell rung.

Lavonte was like finally kaylin is here I been waiting to eat for a while now I chuckled and pulled Vicky on my lap so we could make more room.

That's when my mom walked and her face looked pissed and hurt I wonder why though I started to ask her why until I saw my little sister kaylin she ran to me and jumped on me I hugged her back I missed her cause I ain't seen her in a while she was like my best-friend we told each-other everything until after that situation and she just shut down on everybody.

I didn't see her guest until she was like big brother you remember......