Hopitalized

King P.O.V.

I walk back in the hospital with the kids and I notice Vicky was up and eating the hospital food. She looks at me and her face turns red and the heart monitor starts to beep fast. She looks down at my sides and notice her kids. I walk closer to her and she grabs the control that send help to this room.

"Why you didn't tell me?" I say and she shrugs keeping her eyes on me.

"Mommy, Mrs.Jameson told the class to write on this to you so you can get better"  Kaylen says going to her mom and showing her a big card with names on it. Vicky smiles and take the card and I cross my arm and step closer to her as she lower he guard since her kid is close.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, Victoria" I say and she looks down at her fingers.

"Why does it matter just go back to where ever you was!" She yells at me and I stand at her bedside.

"These are my kids and you kept that shit away from me and you think I suppose to just walk away from this shit?"

"Oh, now that there's a kid involved you want to stay? Fuck that shit you can walk away from this shit like you did that same night" She says with tears coming down her cheek and my heart starts to hurt.

"We could have worked it out you didn't want me remember?" I say and she covers her face.

"Why you make my mamma cry?" Kaylan says crossing her arms and looking up at me.

"I's sorry baby girl your mamma just making me mad" I say and she pokes out her bottom lip looking just like her mother.

"Vicky, can you look at me" I say pulling at her arms and she cover her face with the pillow. I lean closer to her and touch her waist slightly feeling her jump. I rub her arm as she sobs into the pillow.

"Mama, please stop crying"  Ken says rubbing her arm and she slowly removes the pillow.

"King can you please stop touching me" Victoria says and I move my hands to my side. I take in a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

"I want to see my kids Vicky" I say and she sniffs. I put a klenex to her nose and she takes it away from my hand and wipes her nose.

"You haven't seen them until this day why should I let you see them now?" She says and i rub my head.

"Do you really think they should be fatherless?" I say and she sighs and shakes her head.

"No, but do you think your fit?" She says looking me in the eye and I miss her lovely eyes. I smile and a frown appears on her face.

"I am I'm quitting the business and I plan on being in all my kids life." I say and she looks surprise.

"Who you gonna hand it down to?"

"I handed it down to T.J and I told him he can do whatever he wants but I'm out" I say and she gives a slight smile.

"That's good"

"But Montel didn't take that to good" I say remembering how he stormed out the meeting.

"Do you think he'll go snitch or something?"

"Naw, he just hurt that's all but he'll get over it because its not really that important when you have things in your life you got to focus on" I say looking at Ken and Kaylan. Victoria touches my hand and smiles at me.

" I guess we can arrange something with the kids since you really do want to be in there life" She says and I smile. I wrap my arms around my kids hugging them tight.

"Daddy gonna always be there for y'all. . .I don't want y'all dying at no young age, alright" I say to them and they hug me back.

"So, when can we arrange something?" I say and she shrugs.

"Well, I'm not doing nothing now"  She says sitting up and I pull up a chair.

"Alright"

After we talked about the arrangements I stretch and look at the time noticing it's 2 in the morning.

"Damn, I'm getting sleepy" Vicky says yawning and I chuckle.

"Well the kids already tucked in so I guess there staying here" I say and she yawns nodding her head.

"See you Friday" She says and I nod my head picking up Kaylie on the way out. I walk down the hallway before seeing Mya on a gurney rolling in to the hospital looking like a bear attacked herface. I stop in my tracks and follow the gurney until the nurse stops me.

"Sir, you can't go any further"

"That's my close friend" I say trying to look past her.

"I'm sorry but you can't go thru"

"Can you just tell me what happen?"

"The paramedics says they got a call from inside the house and when they got there she was laying unconscious at the bottom of the stairs"

"What else could go wrong? Do y'all know who did this shit?" I say and she shake her head.

"I have to get back there to help" She say and i nod my head. I guess tonight we just gonna stay here at the hospital. I tell the desk to tell me what happen to Ma because I'm her only friend here before going back to Vicky's room. I lay Kaylie on the couch bed with the twins and it in the chair by Vicky. I run my hands over my face before laying my head on Vicky.