Just us

KING P.O.V.

I woke up early to call my boys and see if they had the jet ready I was getting ready to take my baby to the Bahamas. She really needed this trip. Once I was done I went to go check on my baby and see if she was still sleep.

I went upstairs and saw she was already putting on clothes shawty was looking fine that shit I would do to her. victoria didn't hear me come in, so I decided to sneak up on her.

Damn baby you look good ass hell.

Where you going dressed like that?

AHHH she said what the hell king you scared me. I chuckled aww baby I'm sorry but baby I need you to hurry up or we going be late.

Be late for what baby I said don't worry baby you'll find out soon she said King don't play with me you know I don't like surprises and shit . You going like this one so shutup and enjoy the look she gave me I thought I was going lose my life.

She walked right passed me baby girl was mad the whole ride I tried grabbing her hand she wouldn't let me.

Nicole just moved my hand and went right to sleep. It wasn't even like that I wasn't trying to be rude to her ,but damn she kept asking shit and was going make me give it away.

We finally got to the destination and that's when I said baby were here . She saw the jet and the and the man waiting outside of it . Why are we here King?

I grabbed her hands and said baby I wanted to do something special for you baby you deserve it and I'm sorry baby for yelling at you at the house I wasn't trying to I was just getting frustrated you know.

I get it baby and I'm sorry to baby for catching a attitude I love you daddy. I love you to beautiful and don't you ever for get it that.

Now get on that jet, so we can get the rolling. She started walking and when she did that ass was looking good so you know I had to smack it.

Pow damn girl look at that ass jiggle she just blushed and walked away.

We finally got there and baby girl was sleep.

Vicky woke up and we got off the jet, but once we stood off the jet. It was a whole another thing people were dancing and singing it was just crazy I looked over at shawty ,and she was in awe like she never seen shit like this before.

How did you do this king?

Don't worry baby I got my ways and I got you so whatever you want just ask. All I need for you to do is relax and enjoy baby.

I love you king and I got something for you tonight to show you that I appreciate you.

We got our key and went to our room.

Wow this is beautiful king , but you didn't have to do all this baby .

I sat on the bed and then put her on my lap and said look at me and she did.

Baby actually I did have to this I would do everything in my power to make you happy beautiful no what it is all I want is you Vicky. It's us against the world baby and always will be I love you shit fuck that I'm in love with your sexy ass.