Hospitalized Pt. 2

King P.O.V

It's been two days since I talked to Vicky and yesterday I learned about what happen to Mya which is just crazy.

Flashback

I walk out the hospital and drive to my house. I pick up Kaylie and take her in the house and Lisa comes out the room rubbing her eyes.

"You know what time is it?" She says and I shake my head not wanting to argue. I walk past her and she grabs my arm which makes me stop in my tracks. I turn to look at her and she takes in a deep breath before wrapping her arms around my waist pulling herself towards me. She lays her head on my chest and I sigh yet again.

 "I need to get back, Lisa" I say and she looks up at me.

"I missed you" She says kissing me and I bite my lip pulling away from her. She puts her hand under my shirt and starts to get on her knees. I stop her before a knee touch the ground and she looks up at me.

"I need to get back" I say and she snatches her arms away from me before standing to her feet. She storms back to the room and I sigh before taking a quick shower in the hallway bathroom. I slip on some boxers, basketball shorts, and a plain T-shirt. I put on some Jordan shoes before driving back to the hospital. I look at the big clock above the desk seeing it's 5 o'clock now. I walk over to the lady as she writes on a clipboard and she looks up at me putting her pen down and a smile on her face.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering what room is Mya Timble in?" I say and she stares at me for a few minutes before typing into her computer.

"Are you a family member?"

"Yes, I'm her brother"

"Oh" She says with a sadden face before looking up at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"What happen" I say confused and she takes in a deep breath.

"Mya was pronounced dead at 4:28 am in the morning" She says and I palm my face multiple times.

"What the fuck" I say cause that was just 30 minutes ago. I grab my head so confused before laying my head on the counter.

"I'm sorry, sir but would you like to sign some papers?"

"I need to call my mom and she'll be up here but what happen I came a few hours ago?"

"Well, she was in surgery as soon as she came in but doing the procedure of closing the wounds she had bled out" She says and I nod my head.

"Do y'all know what could have caused it?"

"Well, the wounds was inflicted on her using a knife because she has a slice on her throat"

"Do I go to the cops with this information?"

"We already told the cops because these wounds couldn't be inflicted by herself"

"Thank you very much for the information"

"Don't tell anyone because I can get into heap of trouble."

"I got you" I say with a smile and she smiles weakly at me.

I walk out the building holding my head because this shit is just crazy.

Flashback over

I pull up to the hospital and take in a deep breath. How am I suppose to tell Vicky that her bestfriend is dead or worst murdered with what might be gang violence since Montrell is in the gang. I get out the car with a plate from Big Joe's Seafood Palace and a Margarita in a large plastic cup. I walk in the hospital and I go into Vicky's room to see her watching Power. She looks my way and smiles weakly and I know she's in a lot of pain. I lift up the food and she claps her hands and her smile gets bigger which makes me smile. I pass her the drink and the food and she immediately opens it not wasting no time. I sit on the bed next to her and she pours the sauce in a section a plate. I watch her as she crack the shell off her spicy crawfish before dipping it in the sauce and eating it.

"Why your smiling so hard?" She says and I shrug.

"I don't know maybe because your alive"

"What that suppose to mean?"

"I'm glad your alive"

"I guess umm, thank you?"

"Mhm"

"Oh, you can get the money out of my purse over there in the corner." She says pointing toward the purse on the couch and I shake my head.

"I don't need it"

"I don't need you buying me anything so just take the money"

"You can't stop me from buying you anything" I say and she looks at me before looking back at the T.V with a smirk on her face.

"So, the kids are at school so you can swing by and picked them up I told the teacher that you'll pick them up"

"Alright"

"So, why you come here with food?"

"You heard about Mya?"

"Nope, it's weird she hasn't called in a few days, though. Last time we talk she said she needed a break from who ever the hell she with like she had me cracking up, boy. I told her she need to disconnect herself from that even though she didn't say who it was" she says and I raise an eyebrow since Mya is her bestfriend.

"Well, she hasn't called because she umm. . ." I say not knowing how to tell her. She sits up putting her plate aside and I know she is attentive. I hear her breath shake and I bite my lip.

"King, tell me"

"She had umm. . . yesterday morning"

"King, stop playing jokes what happen?" She says putting a smile on her face jokingly and I run my hands through her hair.

"She died yesterday morning and I had seen her the day I walked out but I didn't know she had died just cause her face was fucked up she could of got into a fight or something" I say and she raises an eyebrow before playfully pushing me.

"Don't play like that, boy" She says starring at me and I bite the corner of my lip. Her smile fades away before her eyes start to water. Her monitor starts to beat faster and I notice her breathing got faster to.

"I'm sorry" I say and she shakes her head and cover her face crying.

"Why you didn't fucking tell me!" She yells pushing me off the bed and I catch myself. She holds her chest and I try to touch her but she jumps back.

"I had found this information out yesterday I didn't want to tell you cause you would have had a heart attack with all this pressure"

"That's my bestfriend! You should have told me as soon as you could!"

"You act like I waited months"

"You probably would've knowing you"

"What that means"

"Get the fuck out my room"

"If I say no?"

"Get the fuck out my room, King!" She yells crying harder and I get in the bed. She hits my chest and I hold her close to me. She cries onto my chest as I stroke her head.

"It's gonna be okay, baby" I say holding her close as I can and she sniffs.