The Worst Has Come

1 Year Later
VICTORIA P.O.V.

I was living life good in Atlanta with my mother and my two twins  Kaylan and Ken.

Every since that day I found out I was pregnant and I left king I been happy.

It's the happiest I have ever been in my life.

When I had first left that night I went to my sisters and told her everything. I called my mother that same night and we talked and talked and she told me I could come to Atlanta and live with her.

It was time for me to get the kids up and take them to my moms so I can get ready for work , but I already knew that was going be hard because they hate getting up in the mornings.

I decided to get my baby boy ken up first because he was easier.

I went in the twins room and they were sleeping so peacefully  .

I just started thinking about my past and all the shit I been through maybe I should've told king about the twins maybe life would be easier.

I couldn't think about that now . I got the twins ready and we were headed on it because I had to get going to my job.

I dropped the kids off and headed on to love academy were I loved to work . I felt like those kids are making a difference in my life as long as I'm making one in theirs.

As I was walking inside I felt something small bump into me then I  heard stop running kaylie.

That's when I looked down and saw this adorable little girl staring up at me.

Hi mamas what's ya name

I'm kaylie who are you well I'm Victoria I said.

That's when I heard that voice I thought I would never hear again .

He spoke kaylie your not suppose to run off like that.

I still haven't turned around to see his face it was like I was stuck until kaylie grabbed my arm and was like this is my new friend Vicky .

I looked at him and saw that he had a beautiful little boy in his hand.

That's whentook off running I didn't see the car until I heard king scream VICTORIA WATCH OUT .

By then it was too late

______________________________________
Twins at the top

I just hope y'all enjoyed this chapter we got a few more left keep reading and voting.